Ethical FMO

Uh, because some girl fights are hot?

Why do I get a mental image of a girlfight whilst wasting my time perusing this thread...?

Thankfully I'm not in need of advice on ethical FMOs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm obviously biased as to which IMO you should end up with, but there's a video linked in my signature that discusses the initial set-up process for new agents. A part of that is dedicated to finding an IMO and red flags to stay away from. Check it out - you might find it helpful.

I'm obviously biased as to which IMO you should end up with, but there's a video linked in my signature that discusses the initial set-up process for new agents. A part of that is dedicated to finding an IMO and red flags to stay away from. Check it out - you might find it helpful.

So a biased video then? That's like Nancy Pelosi telling me to trust her and I'll know whats in the bill after they vote on it.

So a biased video then? That's like Nancy Pelosi telling me to trust her and I'll know whats in the bill after they vote on it.

Go watch the section I'm talking about - I was going for more of a "I've read bills like this one, and these are red flags that have stuck out at me before" vibe. And I vote Libertarian, anyway.

Can anyone recommend a good FMO to hook up with? Someone who is ethical.

I clicked on this thread hoping for some good recommendations, but instead I came into a hen house?? Seems to be more cackling than anything??
:nah:

Now can someone recommend a good FMO? Ethical and honest are important.. so is NO BS!!

Any advice is greatly appreciated. :yes:

I clicked on this thread hoping for some good recommendations, but instead I came into a hen house?? Seems to be more cackling than anything??
:nah:

Now can someone recommend a good FMO? Ethical and honest are important.. so is NO BS!!

Any advice is greatly appreciated. :yes:

If you didn't like my description of an ethical FMO then exactly what is it that you consider an ethical FMO? Maybe it would be helpful if you posted exactly what it is you are looking for and what your expectations are.

Can anyone recommend a good FMO to hook up with? Someone who is ethical. I have had the privilege to talk to Frank S. but not sure I want do Med Supp. even though senior sales seems the way to go.

Well JGilbert.. I think the ethical question was answered but the real question should be the looking for a 'Sane' FMO. Look at the craziness in these posts, this thread lost direction by the 3rd post.. BAHAHAHA..:wacko:

Back