ETHICS.. Is Avatar Telemarketing for Leads Ethical?

Haters are gonna hate.

Today alone one division did 21 applications from crappy Avatar leads, the other division did 8, the numbers are not in for MS and F2F guys.

The UN-Ethical Avatar leads suck.

They are not perfect but somehow they work. Good, bad, and ugly.

Yeah, they are. It's just a lack of experience. Ive had direct mail leads handed to me in my career that were "old and crappy" and already worked, no phone number. But door knocked and got in the house and made sales.

So I know as well as you do Thad that Don Runge was right when he said a lead is only as good as the agent working it. Don't get me wrong, i cant sell every lead, lol, and theres a bunch of avatar that i havent sold too. But Ive sold enough to know the game.

Im still predominantly a F2F guy, but hoping to learn some phone sales skills next week in Charleston.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are. It's just a lack of experience. Ive had direct mail leads handed to me in my career that were "old and crappy" and already worked, no phone number. But door knocked and got in the house and made sales. So I know as well as you do Thad that Don Runge was right when he said a lead is only as good as the agent working it. Don't get me wrong, i can sell every lead, lol, and theres a bunch of avatar that i havent sold too. But Ive sold enough to know the game. Im still predominantly a F2F guy, but hoping to learn some phone sales skills next week in Charleston.

Nice, your learning from the best.

LOL, guess the morons here didnt get the fact you were being sarcastic. D.Lowery is an agent who charged back on me when he would not give me more area to call for him and the leads were trickling in.....looks like he tried some other companies and couldnt make it work with them either, so he goes on a forum to blast the lead instead of looking in the mirror, typical failed agent mentality who wants to work 5 mins from his house:yes:. D. Lowery, Im ashamed we have the last name.

----------

Yea, me too, but when you have stupid agents like D. Lowery that only want to work 5 miles from their house its hard to do that. No matter what you tell some agents they are the ones who know best right? LOL, hardly. I try to help agents but yet some wont listen, most do, those are the ones nailing several thousand dollars in AP weekly with my leads, the other come here to have mental masturbation and bitch like a little girl first getting her period.:yes:

----------

I bet you are not a FE IMO are you? I could tell from the crappy bs post you did on "meetings" LOL, Hilarious really. Probably couldnt sell food to a starving african.

I appreciate your feedback. You seem to fit the John Galt name pretty appropriately.

So what relation is D. to you JG...cousin? I have some cousins I don't like too.:laugh:

First Off( John Galt), LEAD JERK.. I don't remember dropping any names... Secondly, I never said anything about the number of leads which I received which was very few from
you. You can Blame it on the small calling are which you were aware of from the get go. But You told me that should not be a problem because you are the man..

Now I know that on this forum you are one of the biggest thin skin jerks on here that think it is all about you. Wake up call !!! LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!
I was just trying to get a senses going on what others opinions are about Avatar Leads and there experiences.

My original post was very general
"Just curious on what everybody thinks about this.
I have used the for Final Expense and have made sales from them.
But more and more I am getting a lot of negative feed back."

YES your damn right I got a refund.. You made a promise to provide a service and a specific specific amount of leads (YOU FAILED).... Quite frankly, I have tried other sources of Avatar leads and find that This company (PTM) Was able to get m a good number of leads from a FRESH LIST.. of prospect.. But as I said I wanted to know how others felt about Avatar Leads. I know there has been talk from some insurance companies about the use of them.

I was speaking in general. Mr. Matt Lowery, and you made it about you but that no surprise.

----------

LOL, guess the morons here didnt get the fact you were being sarcastic. D.Lowery is an agent who charged back on me when he would not give me more area to call for him and the leads were trickling in.....looks like he tried some other companies and couldnt make it work with them either, so he goes on a forum to blast the lead instead of looking in the mirror, typical failed agent mentality who wants to work 5 mins from his house:yes:. D. Lowery, Im ashamed we have the last name.

----------

Yea, me too, but when you have stupid agents like D. Lowery that only want to work 5 miles from their house its hard to do that. No matter what you tell some agents they are the ones who know best right? LOL, hardly. I try to help agents but yet some wont listen, most do, those are the ones nailing several thousand dollars in AP weekly with my leads, the other come here to have mental masturbation and bitch like a little girl first getting her period.:yes:

----------

I work a 30 mile radius around my office That's 178 zip codes.. and you could not even provide me with (10) avatar leads.. Ya I'm the problem here ?:nah:

Last edited:
First Off( John Galt), LEAD JERK.. I don't remember dropping any names... Secondly, I never said anything about the number of leads which I received which was very few from
you. You can Blame it on the small calling are which you were aware of from the get go. But You told me that should not be a problem because you are the man..

Now I know that on this forum you are one of the biggest thin skin jerks on here that think it is all about you. Wake up call !!! LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!
I was just trying to get a senses going on what others opinions are about Avatar Leads and there experiences.

YES your damn right I got a refund.. You made a promise to provide a service and a specific specific amount of leads (YOU FAILED).... Quite frankly, I have tried other sources of Avatar leads and find that This company (PTM) Was able to get m a good number of leads from a FRESH LIST.. of prospect.. But as I said I wanted to know how others felt about Avatar Leads. I know there has been talk from some insurance companies about the use of them.

I was speaking in general. Mr. Matt Lowery, and you made it about you but that no surprise.

----------

----------

----------

I work a 30 mile radius around my office That's 178 zip codes.. and you could not even provide me with (10) avatar leads.. Ya I'm the problem here ?:nah:

I didnt read much of your reply, but I told you you needed more data after 5 days of calling, you didnt want that even though its clear on the order form and all over the website. Never said I was "the man" but hey thanks for the compliment. :)

----------

The Fat Jerk has also failed his latest diet. Dont take it personal, he lets himself down too.

I encourage anyone that has bought any leads from this pathetic numbskull to charge back their credit cards for the mere fact he lied to this customer.

Who wants to do business with a person that only gives refunds when the credit card company needs to get involed.

Some "man" you are fatty.

Coming from a dumbass who works "free" leads and your imo rapes others for $28 says a lot. Just a shill, you are an embarrasement, cant win so you lie. I never lied to Dana, he is just ignorant.

By the way I freely gave Dana a refund, he didnt chargeback. And I freely give credits or refunds if a lead is crap. Just another lie from you, dipshit.

I wish all of you would quit beating around the bush and tell us what you really think of each other.

----------

I didnt read much of your reply, but I told you you needed more data after 5 days of calling, you didnt want that even though its clear on the order form and all over the website. Never said I was "the man" but hey thanks for the compliment. :)

----------

Coming from a dumbass who works "free" leads and your imo rapes others for $28 says a lot. Just a shill, you are an embarrasement, cant win so you lie. I never lied to Dana, he is just ignorant.

By the way I freely gave Dana a refund, he didnt chargeback. And I freely give credits or refunds if a lead is crap. Just another lie from you, dipshit.

YES THAT IS TRUE MATT YOU DID REFUND ME WITHIN 2 DAYS. THANK YOU.
AS I SAID SIR, IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR THE ONE DROPPING NAMES. ALSO I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS CLAIMING TO HAVE HAD TO GET THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY INVOLVED TAKE THAT UP WITH HIDY HO. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE THREATENING SOMEBODY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

PRIVAT MESAGE FOR MATT LOWERY LEAD JERK.. TO ME

John Galt
John Galt's Avatar on - Insurance Forums

"You better clear up the nonsense post hidy ho posted about you getting your credit card company involved over a refund, never happened and you damn well know it. Posts like these are libel and slander in a court of law, your choice, correct him now or you are party to libel on a public forum. Going back and forth like we did is one thing, quite another to put lies out. "

YES THAT IS TRUE MATT YOU DID REFUND ME WITHIN 2 DAYS. THANK YOU.
AS I SAID SIR, IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR THE ONE DROPPING NAMES. ALSO I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS CLAIMING TO HAVE HAD TO GET THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY INVOLVED TAKE THAT UP WITH HIDY HO. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE THREATENING SOMEBODY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

PRIVAT MESAGE FOR MATT LOWERY LEAD JERK.. TO ME

John Galt
John Galt's Avatar on - Insurance Forums

"You better clear up the nonsense post hidy ho posted about you getting your credit card company involved over a refund, never happened and you damn well know it. Posts like these are libel and slander in a court of law, your choice, correct him now or you are party to libel on a public forum. Going back and forth like we did is one thing, quite another to put lies out. "

You are such a flake, private messages are just that. LOL, whatever, you did clear it up didnt you? Thanks.

----------

This is better than a Facebook fight.

No doubt, insurance agent drama alert! LOL:laugh:

Back