EV Takes 4 Days to Charge

Again, we agree that at some day it will be feasible. Just not today, tomorrow or in the next 5-10 years.

I think that in 10 years you will be able to stop at starbucks and get a free quick charge in 15min that will take you an extra 100 miles.

10 years ago average EV range was 125mi, today its 350mi. Just think what another 10 years will do for this tech that is in its infancy.

I think that in 10 years you will be able to stop at starbucks and get a free quick charge in 15min that will take you an extra 100 miles.

10 years ago average EV range was 125mi, today its 350mi. Just think what another 10 years will do for this tech that is in its infancy.

Yeah I thought about this thread as I was running errands today. I saw an older Prius and thought you don't see many on the road now. About 4 or five years ago a couple buddies bought those little Fiat two seater EVs. With rebates and tax credits they were about free. Kinda fun in a toy kinda way. But like the prius they did not last.

Kia has a 23 Sportage that seems like a good value with a lot of features. In another 5 years there may be something quick and sporty for me.

A couple of my kids can afford at least one Tesla. However, one has a new Toyota truck and just bought a 65 ragtop Cadillac. My youngest son and his wife own older paid for cars. But a large home, travel, and cash in the bank. No Teslas. Different priorities.

In my oh so humble opinion the government would be better to offer carrots v sticks.

Sticks are for Subjects.
I am no one's subject.

would produce enough soot and smoke to block out sunlight, cool the planet,
So basically kill off all plant life and the animals which consume it, as well as those who use plants and animals to sustain their own lives......and we'll solve global warming??? Cant make this stuff up, is right. lol

Let's say one of the lower people live in a 200 unit apartment building. Assuming there are only two cars per family that is going to require 400 charging stations for that tiny little dot of population.

California alone has something like 30,000,000 cars on the road. Going to need 30,000,000 overnight chargers, soon.

F um, let them eat cake.

Sorry, Wino, this kind of rational thinking is not allowed in Kalifornia.

The rest of your post also indicates you have Right wing leanings, which can get your voter registration card banned in Kali.

Be careful what you post on a public forum. Beto and Guv Hairgel will want to take your firearms.

Latest posts

Back