Exclusive Leads Trial: HometownQuotes.com

Bob Klee

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey Folks,
I have found a good PPC/SEO affiliate with real good volume that wants to work with me on a project I've been thinking of for some time from reading your comments here on the forum.

For Auto Leads only, if you are interested in trying this out. I can't promise a lot of volume at first, but I can promise Quality leads. If you are interested in this, please email me & I'll call you back next week.

My thought process is for this trial, I just need to cover 10% above what he bids to cover my cost. We may start at $X & then move up to $Y to get more volume. Of course I won't do this without your involvement. I need your feedback for this to work.

I need agents that can write all types of Auto insurance to make this work. Meaning standard & non-standard auto. That or you have a friend that can take what you can't write. So any bold Captive agents are welcome too. I know there are a few of you that can handle this.

I'll need you to email me your info, Forum name too:) Name, address, best ph# to contact you on. Can you or will you write state wide or just within a certain demographic area and list the area by zip or radius around your office.

This is open to anyone here including guys who are already with me. This will require I set up a second account for you if you are with me.

Go ahead & email me, ask questions via email or post here if you want. We've not done this before but we'll be pretty agile to make changes on the fly as needed.

Whatever happens, I promise to post our results on how it works out. It may fail but hey, we'll give it our best shot. It has to be a win-win-win. Win for the Agent, for Hometown & the Affiliate.

If you don't make money, we don't make money....it really is that simple.:idea:

Thank you.

This affiliate never heard of brokersweb? lol

Not to be rude, but it's hard to be $8-9 eCPC in certain states...

Im with SH who avg $6 per click for auto, and BH quoted me around $10 click, so I'm trying them next week. I dont see how agents will spend the amount of money necessary for an exclusive auto lead if they are getting traffic from SH or BH.

Last edited:

Pangaea,
Haven't seen you post in quite a while. Guess you've been busy...

Of course we've all heard of brokers web. But that doesn't help my agents.

I'm trying to provide high quality leads that convert. I get leads now from BW & unfortunately...they have issues too like many others.

So we will see what happens with this. Have to try new stuff, be willing to risk, if one wants to fly with the Eagles vs stay on the ground:)

Posted on my iPhone so please forgive any errors!

Bob, do you have an idea on the number of agents per lead?

Yes, only ONE. Since they are generated for me as exclusive leads you can be assured they will not be sold to others. If they show up elsewhere just may have to sic some attorney on them!

Good question.

Hey Bob, Glad to see you're active on here. I'm an affiliate of hometown quotes and haven't been paid for my November 2011 leads I sent you. (Payments terms are supposed to be Net 30) I've called your office several times and have yet to hear back from you or anybody in your office. I don't understand how you can actively sell your service on here when you don't pay those who generate the leads for you.

The last email you sent to me regarding this was on Jan. 11th 2011... (A copy of your email is below)

"I'm sorry for my delayed response. My controller will be in tomorrow & I'll get with him & then call you.

Thank you for your patience with us."

Best Regards,

Bob Klee
CEO/Co-Founder
Hometown Quotes, LLC

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]HometownQuotes.com - We empower people to grow.

[/FONT]Bob, I'm still waiting for that phone call, and the money you owe me.

I think Bob has been spending more time over the last several months trying to deal with the bogus leads affiliates are trying to get paid on then trying to sell his leads, but I could be wrong.

Maybe you could tell us a little bit about what you do as an affiliate to prevent the problems we all experience with internet leads?

Latest posts

Back