Expert Round Up - Looking for 2-3 Participants

RBHAGENT

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Been a while since I have posted here. Wanted to see if any of you gurus are open to participating in an expert round up series I will be posting on my blog?

I have 5 questions that I have sent to a handful of carriers and agency owners and will be using these to create a series of posts over the next couple of months. Responses back include the former CEO of Allianz North America, VP from Illinois Mutual, VP Phoenix Annuities, and a few others. I also have some responses from some of the larger IMO's and I'm looking to get a few more.

I will also be submitting these to LifeHealthPro, Insurancenewsnet and Insurance Journal as well as my own personal blog at redbirdagents.com/blog. The ideal responses for this should come from agency owners who have a significant amount of experience in the industry. Each participant should answer the question in 100-300 words and include their name, title and link to their website. I will include back links to your website in the article.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a message and I'll email you the questions. Looking to have this completed by the end of October.

Thanks

Back