Families could be denied death benefits if their unvaccinated loved one dies

No they cant. Public education is a critical element of a thriving modern society.

Just wait. Support for school choice is through the ROOF.

And no. Education is a critical element of modern society. "Public" education in our country has proven to be a failure in fulfilling this need.

They are welcome to move to other countries that dont have public education paid for with taxes. The worldwide list is:
Bhutan
Oman
Papua New Guinea

They're free to change how education is handled in THEIR country. And they're going to and there's nothing you can do about it. You are also free to move to another country, of course.

I didnt say that. I said earlier the PTA does not decide curriculum, State Legislators do.

And who chooses the State Legislators? Voters do. That is how we have a say in this country. Voting. That is how public policy is set. Including education.

And yeah, dumb people are super easy to control... this thread is living proof of that.

The PTA deciding curriculum.. ROFL.

"And who chooses the State Legislators? Voters do. That is how we have a say in this country. Voting. That is how public policy is set. Including education."

Now that's funny. What world do you live in. :laugh:

Your Libtardism is showing. Let the name calling begin.

I'm not the one that mentioned the PTA, that was Todd. I realize that they don't make rules.

What is sickening are people who would deny what our country has done to others, out of "pride" of their own race.

Who are you talking to? I haven't seen ANYONE "deny" what has happened in our country. I'm also only aware of one mainstream slogan with the name of a a race coupled with "pride", and it isn't "white."

If you were actually able to define CRT then maybe you and I could have a mature discussion about it. All you are talking about are far right talking points that have no basis in actual academic reality.

Mystery solved...cross "ignorant" off the list of possibilities. You're just lying.

I defined it IN my post. I have read Bell, Crenshaw, Delgado, Stefancic and Mills. Do you even know who those people are?

"You can't define it" IS nothing but a "talking point." I can, did, and would bet anything you'd like that I'm far more familiar with it than you are.

Teaching children that we kidnapped & enslaved africans, killed them, raped them, tortured them, forced them to conceive, & basically treated them worse than we did our livestock (it was illegal to kill a mans horse, but not a black person); is not CRT. Its just factual statements about the history of the US.

1) We already do teach most of that.

2) Like I said, you can pick "factual statements" to push whatever narrative you'd like. You could push the narrative the disparities we see between demographics in our country today are due to unforeseen consequences of progressive policies, for example, using nothing but "factual statements." It all depends on which "facts" you want to include/exclude. You could push the narrative that MLK was either a major figure in the push for liberal values or a harsh critic of them, it just depends which "facts" you include/exclude.

Teaching children about our segregation era and the:
murders
rapes
torture
property seizures
forced sterilizations
housing discrimination
educational discrimination
career discrimination
voting discrimination
etc. etc. etc.
All of which did not end until around just 50 years ago (although some elements still go on today such as voting/housing/career) is not CRT. They are just facts.

And explaining how hundreds of years of all this has affected this group of people also is not CRT.

If it is done with the aim of teaching people that racism is the organizing principle of society and that white people make it that way for their own benefit it absolutely IS CRT. THAT is the fact.

Just say it. You believe that IS what the aim of teaching history/other subjects should be. If you can't even be open and honest about that, no conversation is possible.

Families could be denied death benefits if their unvaccinated loved one dies - CNN

These days, workers who refuse to get vaccinated against covid-19 may face financial repercussions, from higher health insurance premiums to loss of their jobs. Now, the financial fallout might follow workers beyond the grave. If they die of covid and weren't vaccinated, their families may not get death benefits they would otherwise have received.

According to hospitals, 90% of all deaths that occur are caused by covid-19. Everyone knows that hospitals over report covid deaths to get that BONUS MONEY from thevfed; not to mention the obvious comorbidity issues and age as primary factors.

Approximately 50% were not vaccinated... does this mean that those died with insurance will not get paid???

I smell a huge gigantic class action lawsuit!

So, were both candidates running solely for the money in it? Or just the Republican guy.

Did the Democratic gov candidate have more admirable reasons for running.

I honestly don't know a ton about that election as I avoid most of the Fox/MSNBC, etc, etc, etc divisive channels. My only knowledge is being thrilled to see such a phenomenal Lt Gov that my immigrant African children can look up to.

I pretty much think they are all in it for the money. If they aren't to begin with, they will be corrupted somewhere along the way. I know that's a very broad statement to include all politicians, but I really believe this is true for most of them anyway.

The reason I didn't care for Youngkin is that he has a proven history of leaving someone else holding the empty bag while he takes off with the full ones. He's just not a good person at all, from what I can see and tell. Maybe I'm wrong about him, but I have to go with what I know at the moment.

If it is done with the aim of teaching people that racism is the organizing principle of society and that white people make it that way for their own benefit it absolutely IS CRT. THAT is the fact.

So, CRT is all about how white people control other races? Is this the way you understand it?

Once again....

Last edited:
So, CRT is all about how white people control other races? Is this the way you understand it?

Sort of, but that's not the best way to word it.

It's all about how a certain group of people created the idea of "race" so they could justify treating other people badly for their own benefit and create a society where they would be "privileged" above others based on their group membership. And, most importantly, that this is still how society is and the "privileged" group (race) won't make changes to this unless it is in their own interest to do so.

Sort of, but that's not the best way to word it.

It's all about how a certain group of people created the idea of "race" so they could justify treating other people badly for their own benefit and create a society where they would be "privileged" above others based on their group membership. And, most importantly, that this is still how society is and the "privileged" group (race) won't make changes to this unless it is in their own interest to do so.

Ah, the old white man keeping the black man down, huh? While I will never deny that this has happened, this statement is way overused and abused by many who only want to make excuses as to why they don't move "up".

Do you know how many people of all races just sit back and wait for a handout? Who's keeping them down except themselves? It is usually the uneducated that fall into this, from what I can see. Who is responsible for learning? Learn something from the guy in the video.

I must say that I am disappointed to have read this thread. The topic of life insurance and covid vaccines were of interest to me simply because I am in the employee benefit world. But to have it sink into a political debate is disappointing. It comes across as childish and wildly inappropriate for this forum.
I agree with you, but also there is a huge benefit in where this thread has gone. That is, you get to see a side of people you would have never seen had it not gone off in this direction. For me, it is priceless information! If you can get a person talking long enough, unbeknownst to them, they will reveal to you the person they truly are within.

Last edited:
I must say that I am disappointed to have read this thread. The topic of life insurance and covid vaccines were of interest to me simply because I am in the employee benefit world. But to have it sink into a political debate is disappointing. It comes across as childish and wildly inappropriate for this forum.

Apparently someone is not familiar with the FE forum... it tends to be full of children and is often inappropriate. The good news is you can leave without saying anything, or you can stick around and get bloodied and laugh your butt off, however; at some point you will get offended.

It is not politically correct, and we are glad for that.

Enjoy the mess. :laugh:

Back