Farmers Unappointed

willing

Expert
I have passed both the P&C and Life and Health CA exams.
I dm currently appointed with Farmers as a P&C Agent, but have yet to sell a Policy because after all the Training etc., I don't beleive I can be competitive!
Does anyone know if Farmers charges an
Unappointment or reversal Appointment fee?

I've never heard of an Unappointment fee but I don't work P&C so I'm not saying it's not possible.

If it does exist, it cant be that much.

How is your office staying open and having agents actively working in it who are probably your "managers" ect if you cant be competitive at least in some areas?

If you're not competitive what are your managers or uplines doing to get business even though they cant win the price war?

Good questions to think about and ask.

Do you still have the appointment contract you signed? That should explain your terms of leaving, and whether are not there are any penalties/restrictions.

If they gave you any kind of advance/loan when you started.. Or you signed a non-compete, you will have some issues with just walking away.

as far as their prices, yeah they are pricey.

just turn in a resignation to your DM, and its all over with

I have passed both the P&C and Life and Health CA exams.
I dm currently appointed with Farmers as a P&C Agent, but have yet to sell a Policy because after all the Training etc., I don't beleive I can be competitive!
Does anyone know if Farmers charges an
Unappointment or reversal Appointment fee?

Well if they paid for your license and are going to use it by doing business with someone else, don't you feel obligated to at least pay it? Saldy we are in a society were some want others to pay their bills, including those who will go to the government for everything. This is not a not a good trend for America and a culture of always wanting someone else to pay for what is your obligations is what is ruining America. This is not sustainable, a culture like this will come back to hurt us all before we know it.

Back