• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Fast Appointment for Final Expense Sales

Lincoln Heritage is very expensive for first day coverage. Highway robbery in fact. But they will take money orders, draft debit cards, and will take your barely breathing folks on a higher commission level than Americo for ROP. The premium is also lower than Americo's plan III.
Americo is a true Guarantee issue meaning that they will take anyone with a three year ROP. LH, over 40 years old will do a two year ROP as long as they don't have AIDS, HIV, Currently have less than 12 mos. to live, are in the hospital, incarcirated, nursing home etc.
Also, I'm told that their is no charge back for death other than for advances. In addition they have a strong Medsupp in my state anyway.
What good is Forethought?

Lincoln Heritage is very expensive for first day coverage. Highway robbery in fact. But they will take money orders, draft debit cards, and will take your barely breathing folks on a higher commission level than Americo for ROP. The premium is also lower than Americo's plan III.
Americo is a true Guarantee issue meaning that they will take anyone with a three year ROP. LH, over 40 years old will do a two year ROP as long as they don't have AIDS, HIV, Currently have less than 12 mos. to live, are in the hospital, incarcirated, nursing home etc.
Also, I'm told that their is no charge back for death other than for advances. In addition they have a strong Medsupp in my state anyway.
What good is Forethought?

Forethought has a guaranteed issue that also blows away Americo at a lot of ages. Hospital, Hospice and AIDs all OK and everyone has 70% coverage after the 12th (you read that right 12th) month.

I assume that they are OK with only getting the sickies?
Unlike Settlers, who insist on 80% of your business being healthy.

Back