• Rogue Trader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pursuit of Happyness

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Mad Men

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The movie came out in 1962 - www(dot)imdb(dot)com/title/tt0056262/ The Music Man (1962) - IMDb

I guess that's not old compared to somethings.

Best sales movie of all time was Tombstone.

Because the best movie of any type was Tombstone. And they sold some whiskey in the bar or something.

Tommy boy LOL!!!!

but seriously boiler room

You know what I say to that? I say, hey look, man, tell me you don't like my firm, tell me you don't like my idea, tell me you don't like my fu**N neck tie, but don't tell me you can't put together 2,500 bucks. And there is no such thing as a no-sell call. A sell is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock, or he sells you on a reason he can't. Either way, a sell is made. The only question is: who's gonna close? You or him?! Now be relentless. That's it, I'm done.

Big Fish is cool. He sells a product that is a cross between one of Edwards scissor hands, and a Swiss Army knife.
Wolf of Wall Street.

-MillerLIFE

So, I watched Glengarry Glenn Ross the other night, because it seemed to be highly recommended by the people on this forum...
Wost. Movie. Ever.

So, I watched Glengarry Glenn Ross the other night, because it seemed to be highly recommended by the people on this forum...
Wost. Movie. Ever.

WoW cant believe any salesperson would hate that movie, Def one of the classic sales movies of all time

Back