FE Agents And Dogs, Cigarette Smoke

I I also keep a can of Lysol, deodorant and cologne in my truck. and one time I've sat in a wet spot so now I also keep a towel in my truck as well to throw over my seat until I change which brings me to one last point. Get a vehicle with leather or vinyl seats. Hey man, Doctors got it worse than we do.They wear scrubs. so pick out clothes that are wrinkle free and moister free as well. "FE Agent's scrubs"
Here's the newest FE Agent attire being tested by The Insurance Squad. It's no longer safe to wear shorts to work in. :twitchy:

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the clientele we are dealing with brother. If it is really bad, just make an assumptive suggestion and say "man it sure is a nice day outside today, lets sit out here for a few minutes." I say this even if it's raining or it's a little chilly. If they know its not going to be an all day thing, the prospect, in my experience will step outside.

If you get that rare person that won't follow you, do your best to make a quick presentation and cut right to the chase. Find out quickly if they are time wasters and get the heck out of there. If I have a sale, I'll sit in a pig sty for half an hour to make $600-$1000.

The best and most pure kind of fun is the stuff you have to do that absolutely SUCKS in the moment, but gives you a story you can tell for years to come!

I think that is the mentality you need to take to deal with some of these people.

Some tips for when you get stuck in those crazy situations...
1. Have some mouth wash handy and to put under your nose to help with the 'odors' you will encounter
2. Always keep an extra change of clothes in your car
3.Do your best to have fun with it, and tell yourself that a great story will come out of this precarious situation :)

This is great advice! Very thoughtful, very thorough.

Also: I have a chihuahua lol. Take dog treats with you. A single treat for each will go a loooong way.

Well I can't top that one... I did have a real FE day though.

Just to rub it in a little. The TA app I bled all over yesterday. Was approved today with zero amendments from TA.

As I write I am at the local DD having coffee with my side kick (my daughter) who did a ride along with me today. (She stayed in the vehicle.)

OK, you are the winner. That sounds awesome.

The TA app I bled all over yesterday. Was approved today with zero amendments from TA.

I had an app I sent in late last Monday 8/19. I checked agentnetinfo the next day: Nothing:

A day later: Not in good order - need policy number for policy being replaced.

No you don't! I call in and speak to new business. Yes, you are right, we do not need it. I will mark it receipted.

Thank you.

Next Day: Nothing. Not even the MIB has been ordered. But the req is marked recipted.

The day after that: Not in good order. Need policy number of policy being replaced.

WTF!

Now, I usually do include the policy number, but this client could not find her Old American policy, she lives 2 hours from me in an area I will not be working until sometime next week. We could not call Old American at the time I wrote the Trans App because it was late night hours and most insurance companies turn into pumpkins at 5-6 PM Eastern.

I call in. This time she gets a "team lead" to sign off on not needing the policy number.

This morning, nearly two full weeks of business days after submission - approved as applied.

I love Transamerica. I hate them too.

Lol last week had one approved and I want it sent to me . Called in and the woman tells me it’s not approved . I said it’s says approved on line . She argues with me there’s a scratch out on b-6 or something and needs to be initialed and corrected . I look and there’s no scratch out . She re entered the policy # . She goes oh I’m sorry I put the wrong policy # in . I love Trans for copd and heart ailments but boy they’ve gotten double anal the last 6 mo. Only positive new business answers the phone very quick .

Back