FE Agents And Dogs, Cigarette Smoke

How many times have you door knocked a lead card and when they opened the door the smell was so awful (animals,reek of tobacco,other rotten smells),and suddenly felt geeze I really do not want to go inside ?
One time I parked on the street and I noticed 3-4 cats in every window. It was a hot summer day and half way to the house, the smell of cat piss about knocked me out. No way I was getting any closer, let alone go in. That one went in the garbage. :confused::swoon::eek:

I did a 350K annuity with a cat lady and the house smelled of cat pee. The cat kept jumping on my lap. We sat in the living room and used a TV tray to write on. Didn't bother me at all.

I had a chargeback with RNA and I don't write them much anymore. I needed just one more policy to zero it out and they had sent me a second notice, so I was about ready to stroke a check just to get it off my mind. I door knocked on a trailer. Fly covered cat food dishes outside, and the sour acrid stench of cat pee coming from the windows. A lady came to the door. She was all of four feet tall and weighed about five feet wide.

I went in and sat through that PHI and paid off that chargeback with her premium.

I had a chargeback with RNA and I don't write them much anymore. I needed just one more policy to zero it out and they had sent me a second notice, so I was about ready to stroke a check just to get it off my mind. I door knocked on a trailer. Fly covered cat food dishes outside, and the sour acrid stench of cat pee coming from the windows. A lady came to the door. She was all of four feet tall and weighed about five feet wide.

I went in and sat through that PHI and paid off that chargeback with her premium.
4 foot tall.....did she have to sit on your lap to do the PHI? :twitchy:

“...sour acrid stench...” What an evocative phrase!

Back