FE Cold Call Campaign Analysis

I dialed 45 numbers manually in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Of course I had many breaks, about every ten minutes and I got 1 appointment and 1 call back. This was not for FE though.

PadThai are you dialing for FE too, or small business?

ALSO, how much did those FOUR leads cost you OP?

I mean 4 days for four leads? I'm thinking they're more expensive than direct mail.

You should take 3 hours and run the dialer yourself to compare the numbers. If your numbers are significantly better, find another telemarketer. They are taking advantage of you if you are paying by the hour.

Oh God -- it was horrible.

Embarrassingly horrible.

The are fired.

Gonna run a few hours by myself next week.

I tried the same thing with 2 TM's, only I pulled them off after listening to calls the first day. The advice I got was pretty dead on when I asked the experienced folk about setting up the capaign, and that was that you need to call the seniors yourself.

The other thing I learned is you need to train your telemarketers in person. Its nice on Callfire to set up everything remote, and I dont know where you got your TM, but my experience in hiring them sight unseen was that it was a mistake. Granted a small one, because I was on top of it, but still a mistake. Sounds like you need to be WAY more proactive on supervision.

Also, there is no way to teach them if you havent done it yourself. You at least need to make enough calls to be able to tell them what to expect. I'd get through enough at least enough to have a recording or two of what works to let them listen to.

My $.02 from trying the exact same thing.

I have never had good TM appointments. I always did better myself, or door knocking. Been in the biz a long time. Don't waste your money.

Latest posts

Back