FE Training

moxieagent007

What companies offer quality training in FE? And would there be a need to join the agency or just train and do off to do my own thing? TIA.

What companies offer quality training in FE? And would there be a need to join the agency or just train and do off to do my own thing? TIA.

Most FE focused agencies train their agents. So that should be a major factor in where you contract through.

If you don’t want to go under an agency that trains for whatever reason, I think Dave Duford might offer training that you can pay him for. He’s Reardon on the forum.

If you don’t want to go under an agency that trains for whatever reason, I think Dave Duford might offer training that you can pay him for. He’s Reardon on the forum.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this info. I've actually checked out some of Mr. Duford's youtube vids

If you don’t want to go under an agency that trains for whatever reason, I think Dave Duford might offer training that you can pay him for. He’s Reardon on the forum.

Thank you for this info. I've actually checked out some of Mr. Duford's youtube vids[/QUOTE]
I've never heard of him before. What did you think of his videos? :huh:

Thank you for this info. I've actually checked out some of Mr. Duford's youtube vids[/QUOTE]

David has 2 training sites. One for his contracted agents and one for non-contracted agents who can pay a nominal amount monthly for the training. Topics include FE, MP, MedSups, appt setting, door knocking, as well as an academic approach to the overall sales process. He also has walkthroughs for the apps of most major carriers.

If you're a disciplined self learner, I think you can get everything from David you need. And most of the stuff on his websites is available on YouTube, but you'll have to sift through 600 videos to find it. :D. That guy is always at the top of my YouTube news feed with something new!

Doug Massi also has a lot of great training on the tubes. I've also found a lot of value from Final Expense Entourage and a new Tips Tricks and Closers website.

David normally makes himself available to his agents for mentoring and support, but he might be willing to work out a short term agreement with you if you need extra support but don't want to contract with him.

I say this having worked with him for a relatively short time, but I'm happy with his level of service and I recommend his approach.

Thank you for this info. I've actually checked out some of Mr. Duford's youtube vids

David has 2 training sites. One for his contracted agents and one for non-contracted agents who can pay a nominal amount monthly for the training. Topics include FE, MP, MedSups, appt setting, door knocking, as well as an academic approach to the overall sales process. He also has walkthroughs for the apps of most major carriers.

If you're a disciplined self learner, I think you can get everything from David you need. And most of the stuff on his websites is available on YouTube, but you'll have to sift through 600 videos to find it. :D. That guy is always at the top of my YouTube news feed with something new!

Doug Massi also has a lot of great training on the tubes. I've also found a lot of value from Final Expense Entourage and a new Tips Tricks and Closers website.

David normally makes himself available to his agents for mentoring and support, but he might be willing to work out a short term agreement with you if you need extra support but don't want to contract with him.

I say this having worked with him for a relatively short time, but I'm happy with his level of service and I recommend his approach.[/QUOTE]

Thank you - your feedback is great and will definitely be proactive in my approach.

Moxieagent007 Love the name :D also curious why would you want to be contracted under an agency that can't train you then pay extra for another agency than will? All contracts being equal wouldn't it be a good idea to at least consider contracting under the agency that provides the support and good contracts?

Hey yeah likewise love your name, hahaha!!
Also, I concur- it would be better to contract under an agency that provides support and good contracts. Just trying to get a feel of the industry.

Back