DigitalBGA Chargebacks & Training Efficacy

Newbie2024

I subscribed to DigitalBGA's newsletter so I looked at their leaderboard for Feb 26 to March 4.1710302215665.png
This is interesting because only one person David P who made it to the top 10 "Total Calls" and "Total Minutes" is on Top 10 of total AP. Why? Does this scream at you that maybe the training at DigitalBGA makes hard workers make less?

I also have a second question. What's DigitalBGA's current chargeback percentage? Is DigitalBGA doing anything to train agents on how to prevent chargebacks?

Wouldn't DigitalBGA be the only one able to answer these questions? Why not reply to that newsletter and ask?...I'll answer here though.

DigitalBGA agents know that these numbers are only what's reported in the CRM.

Also, these agents work different leads and have different setups. Example, many take inbound TV calls and others work Facebook leads.

Those working inbound TV leads don't make many dials...at all. However, those working Facebook leads need to dial consistently...and these are only dials registered in our CRM. Some export to their multi-line dialers which of course aren't registered here.

Same goes for "Total Minutes". That's just minutes on a call registered in our CRM. It doesn't count calls made or taken outside of the CRM on their direct lines or our TV call in platform.

You also need factor in each agent's setup. Not all are independent agents. For example Tyler Y (leader in calls that week) is an LOA agent of a sub agency working recycled leads that their agents already closed out. He wrote $4800 that week with no lead cost under that sub agency.
This is interesting because only one person David P who made it to the top 10 "Total Calls" and "Total Minutes" is on Top 10 of total AP. Why? Does this scream at you that maybe the training at DigitalBGA makes hard workers make less?

You're over-analyzing without knowing any context.

For example, the #1 agent that week in annual premium - Jennifer B outworks every single person on the leaderboard. She just doesn't make calls in our CRM to register calls or minutes.

The #2 agent that week takes inbound TV calls only. We have a new call in platform that doesn't register the minutes in the CRM. 8 out of the top 10 for annual premium took TV calls so you won't see them on the "Total Calls" or "Total Minutes" leaderboard.
I also have a second question. What's DigitalBGA's current chargeback percentage? Is DigitalBGA doing anything to train agents on how to prevent chargebacks?

Chargeback % isn't a metric. Placement and persistency I believe is what you mean. We've won carrier awards for persistency and quality of business (proof). However, that answer ultimately depends on the agent and their processes. Some have great placement/persistency and some don't. It just depends on if agents follow our best practices.

One of our agent partners cares so much about helping agents with placement and persistency that he built niche businesses to help other agents increase theirs by sending welcome packets for them: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Mail My Final Expense Client — Helping final expense agents mail their clients

All that to say, we have training every day you can plug into and yes we cover how to prevent chargebacks. You can find some of that training on our YouTube channel.

Wouldn't DigitalBGA be the only one able to answer these questions? Why not reply to that newsletter and ask?...I'll answer here though.

DigitalBGA agents know that these numbers are only what's reported in the CRM.

Also, these agents work different leads and have different setups. Example, many take inbound TV calls and others work Facebook leads.

Those working inbound TV leads don't make many dials...at all. However, those working Facebook leads need to dial consistently...and these are only dials registered in our CRM. Some export to their multi-line dialers which of course aren't registered here.

Same goes for "Total Minutes". That's just minutes on a call registered in our CRM. It doesn't count calls made or taken outside of the CRM on their direct lines or our TV call in platform.

You also need factor in each agent's setup. Not all are independent agents. For example Tyler Y (leader in calls that week) is an LOA agent of a sub agency working recycled leads that their agents already closed out. He wrote $4800 that week with no lead cost under that sub agency.

You're over-analyzing without knowing any context.

For example, the #1 agent that week in annual premium - Jennifer B outworks every single person on the leaderboard. She just doesn't make calls in our CRM to register calls or minutes.

The #2 agent that week takes inbound TV calls only. We have a new call in platform that doesn't register the minutes in the CRM. 8 out of the top 10 for annual premium took TV calls so you won't see them on the "Total Calls" or "Total Minutes" leaderboard.

Chargeback % isn't a metric. Placement and persistency I believe is what you mean. We've won carrier awards for persistency and quality of business (proof). However, that answer ultimately depends on the agent and their processes. Some have great placement/persistency and some don't. It just depends on if agents follow our best practices.

One of our agent partners cares so much about helping agents with placement and persistency that he built niche businesses to help other agents increase theirs by sending welcome packets for them: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Mail My Final Expense Client — Helping final expense agents mail their clients

All that to say, we have training every day you can plug into and yes we cover how to prevent chargebacks. You can find some of that training on our YouTube channel.
Thank you, Jeff, for the detailed answers! I didn’t know the newsletter email address can be emailed. Will do next time if I have questions about the newsletters!

I subscribed to DigitalBGA's newsletter so I looked at their leaderboard for Feb 26 to March 4.View attachment 11572

I worked with this company for a couple months in 2020 and only left because I got a very generous opportunity. I found their systems, training, and lead opportunities to be on par or better than their competitors. I would say they are a stand up company from the top down. Final Expense can be a grind no matter who you work with but I would recommend them to anybody looking to get into this arena.

I wonder if I was the inspiration for Mail My Final Expense Client. I asked in a Facebook group not that long ago if there was such a FE post sales packet fulfillment service available, and it was crickets. But then lo and behold after some time went by... someone replied with a link to this service! Just what I was looking for! :noteworthy:

Back