FE TV Commercials

Haha. I'm not being a smartass...you think you understand, but you really don’t.

Streaming YouTube from your computer to your TV as a monitor is not OTT Streaming and it's NOT what we’re doing for TV leads. We consider that a web call in and produce those as well as a separate lead type.

Let me educate you with your example. What would be a TV lead is advertising on "YouTube TV". Which is a replacement for cable that consumers pay for that has all the same programming and live TV that cable TV does. There are lots of these services out there competing for market share and it's the future of TV. Cable TV is dying.

True....with my local services business we are about to engage with an advertising streaming platform for amazon, hulu, apple tv etc. I absolutely love the options we get on geography, income levels, homeowner etc.

True....with my local services business we are about to engage with an advertising streaming platform for amazon, hulu, apple tv etc. I absolutely love the options we get on geography, income levels, homeowner etc.

What happened to Gooner ? Didn’t he buy a day care ? It’s funny a lot of the old guys on here like Mungia and Boman went on to be big recruiters .

What happened to Gooner ? Didn’t he buy a day care ? It’s funny a lot of the old guys on here like Mungia and Boman went on to be big recruiters .
I believe he did buy a second day care...havent spoke with him in over 2 years.

But only the TV leads are $60 correct?

I believe the TV leads with Digital BGA can vary throughout the year depending upon the cost to the company. Right now, May 2023, I think the cost is $66 per TV call-in at DBGA.

Both Jeff (@JRoot) and Nic (@DigitalBGA.com) are active forum members. If you have questions about their platform, why not tag them and ask them directly? I would 100% expect you'd get better information than you're going to get from most of us.

He owns a couple schools. Maybe that’s the same thing as day care?

I talk to him regularly. He’s doing great.

They were in Nashville a few years ago for something at the same time as the SEC tourney.

We got together for dinner.

Back