FE TV Commercials

@Ksutton Can you give us an update on how things are going at Digital BGA? It looks like you were north of $10k for the month of March. Just curious if you could share your recent experiences with DBGA?

Also, it would be interesting to know your average lead cost per sale, average sale amount, and overall chargeback percentage? Much appreciated.

I'm also interested in knowing. :huh:

Yes, Westfall was giving 40% contracts and he whined like a bitch to Senior Security(his upline), because agents were asking for bigger contracts(including Ben Boman). I guess they helped design the DVH with Manhattan. They even called me and tried to tell me not to talk about it on the Forum.

I've still got the same contract. My upline decides my contract, not CW or Senior Security. I guess that the newer contracts only give 40% now.
55% is the Associate Marketing Director level.

@Ksutton Can you give us an update on how things are going at Digital BGA? It looks like you were north of $10k for the month of March. Just curious if you could share your recent experiences with DBGA?

Also, it would be interesting to know your average lead cost per sale, average sale amount, and overall chargeback percentage? Much appreciated.

It's going. It's final expense life insurance sales.

Sure,

Per the CRM Since Jan 1 of 2022 Inbound Leads with DBGA: I wrote 77-80 policies for $83,075 Premium - I don't have the chargeback % but call it 20% off of that $83k, because that's what I figured for Face to face. I don't have the breakdown of GI/ DE / Level either but it's prob the same anywhere else. (There are a few warm market/ Existing book and whatnots mixed in their too, not a ton but a little chunk)

Ive worked 416 total inbound leads with 80 sales that are listed in the CRM. Feel free to do the math. Leads are $60 right now - They were $65 I can't remember when the change was.

@Ksutton

Were you primary F2F or phone before? What kind of leads In a different thread, someone brought up phone placement rates, and guess what yours is? Are you call center? How many hours do you work per week?
Thanks

if i do the math.. 416 leads is 25,000... on 83,000 sales .,, ie 30% lead expense.. ???.

You forgot he’s losing at least 20% of the $83K by his own admission. Although he’s not sure. :D
But who in the world is being charged back on 20% of their business?

I must not be understanding that. Even terrible agents aren’t losing 20% of their business? Are they?

Also, it would be interesting to know your average lead cost per sale, average sale amount, and overall chargeback percentage?

I'll also reply as an average at DigitalBGA in April - acquisition cost was $353 for a unique client (doesn't count spouse sales, referrals etc). That number will get lower when more follow ups close. Average premium was $1155. Our core carrier's 13 month persistency is 82%-86%.

if i do the math.. 416 leads is 25,000... on 83,000 sales .,, ie 30% lead expense.. ???.

3:1 answering the phone of people calling YOU.

Could you get a better ROI? Yes, but you have to work a lot harder to talk to people (dials, door knocking etc)

Taking call ins is all about ROT -Return on Time. That's how we have guys writing $70k+ monthly in FE but also spending $20k/mo on leads. They see that they spend $1 and receive over $3 back...so they spend as much as their day allows.

@Ksutton

Were you primary F2F or phone before? What kind of leads In a different thread, someone brought up phone placement rates, and guess what yours is? Are you call center? How many hours do you work per week?
Thanks
I started F2F . Not a call center. Hours a week? Uhh I worked 1-2 weeks In April producing. Jan and Feb I worked 40-50 hours a week. March I worked like 2 weeks. This
Month I’m working on some other stuff as well as my production again… my placement, idk I just take 20% off of what’s written that typically accounts
For all the NSFs, free look, lapsed and what nots . Apparently I’m the worst for admitting around 20%.

I mainly work The inbound leads DBGA provides - They started off as 100% TV leads - now they are a mixture of inbound leads - some from Tv some online who call or click to call - a pool of inbound leads.

He WROTE $80 k of premium . According to Ben Boman who was a part owner of efes and they had a big telesales operation . He said Efes was #1 or #2 with its 2 main CO’s in persistency. He said a full 50% of the policy’s that were issued never placed . He did a 30 minutes you tube video on fe telesales . Go under his you tube and watch it . It was about 30 days ago .Let’s say roots a unicorn and his is 70% placement . That means 30% of Sutton’s policy’s never made it to first draft . The bottom line as JD said Root and Sutton recruit . They have a huge vested interest to tell you the rosey side . I trust no one that recruits tu be honest . They make overrides on gross sales not net sales .

He WROTE $80 k of premium . According to Ben Boman who was a part owner of efes and they had a big telesales operation . He said Efes was #1 or #2 with its 2 main CO’s in persistency. He said a full 50% of the policy’s that were issued never placed . He did a 30 minutes you tube video on fe telesales . Go under his you tube and watch it . It was about 30 days ago .Let’s say roots a unicorn and his is 70% placement . That means 30% of Sutton’s policy’s never made it to first draft . The bottom line as JD said Root and Sutton recruit . They have a huge vested interest to tell you the rosey side . I trust no one that recruits tu be honest . They make overrides on gross sales not net sales .
Don I'm not recruiting. I have 2 agents, both came to me. I am not an IMO. I'm not bringing anymore agents direct to myself. I might recruit in the future, but right now I don't have the setup to build an FE agency.... I just answered the questions that were asked....Although I should work out some referral deals. I have been referring agents away at this point.

Those are all policies that were approved with payment information. That's why I said 20% would be gone. Including the few that don't place.

I don't know why this has to be a blood bath.... I'm being 100% transparent because someone asked. ... I don't know why you are bringing up hearsay about a completely different telesales organization. I have a 0% vested interest to tell you what I tell you. It's out of truth.

as far as only "the rosey" side.... well I did make a video about the fact that this business is hard and you must count the cost... Most agents fail out of the business when they start out.... Here is the video if you are interested - you don't even have to subscribe but If you would that would be fine.

Last edited:
Back