FE TV Commercials

Jeff that’s incorrect . I can name at least 7 CO’s an agent can get 130% with no production proof nor requirements . I’ll not mention them as you won’t talk your exact comp . Just as you negotiate the highest comp each agent should be doing the same .
Don, that’s a big claim. I’ve been licensed for over 6 years. I did have 130%s and 125s before I went to DBGA. I took a comp hit but I sacrificed something for gain. Don’t get me wrong , 130% across the board would be great but no agent with 0 experience is getting 130% contracts and enough of them to have the right carriers for phone sales.

Don, that’s a big claim. I’ve been licensed for over 6 years. I did have 130%s and 125s before I went to DBGA. I took a comp hit but I sacrificed something for gain. Don’t get me wrong , 130% across the board would be great but no agent with 0 experience is getting 130% contracts and enough of them to have the right carriers for phone sales.

I never said a brand new agent off the street would get 130% although it’s still possible . Mr root alluded to CO’s requiring marketing plans over 125% . I’ve never seen that although it’s possible . Just as one fmo might be at 155% and another at 145-150% same with agents . I’m listing what’s possible for any agent to get without requirements . Whether an fmo gives it is their choice . Mr root has a specialized platform and has less competition thus has more control on comp . An example of a carrier I believed he used is GCU before they halted the product temporarily. I had a 135% contract on my desk to fill out with no requirements.

Many fmo’s hate no requirements and comp freedom . Agent A finds out his friend 10 pts higher than him . He goes back to his fmo and demands 10% higher or he’s leaving . That’s why I rarely discuss specific comp . It’s up to each agent to negotiate his own deal just as an fmo does . I recall Gollini took heat with Manhattan on their dental product . He was at 55% telling the board and I believe that was the Imo contract level . Senior Security a big fmo complained to Manhattan regular agents were getting their levels of comp and they shut it down.

ust because someone is watching streaming content on their TV doesn't mean it's actually TV programming. The TV is basically just a monitor.

TV programming is not the same as streaming programming.

Stop calling these TV leads; they're not. It's very misleading.

They're watching it on their TV. Not on their computer. Not on their phones. Tell me how it's not a TV lead?

I don't think you understand what OTT Streaming Services are or how they work.

Jeff that’s incorrect . I can name at least 7 CO’s an agent can get 130% with no production proof nor requirements . I’ll not mention them as you won’t talk your exact comp . Just as you negotiate the highest comp each agent should be doing the same .

There are companies that you can get 130% with no proof of production, sure. It's not "market rate" though. That's all I'm saying. Carriers that we write that don't require proof of production don't want IMO's slinging those 130's around to everyone. Any IMO direct to the carriers on here can back me on this.

If you have your own leads, needed little support, none of our tech and had the production, we've handed out bigger than 130% contracts. Most agents aren't like that though.

I'll talk our exact comp. It's on our website. We start agents at 110% and up to 125% with production. Free technology, access to our proprietary leads, 7 day telesales training bootcamp, daily huddles/training and conservation team behind them included.

I recall Gollini took heat with Manhattan on their dental product . He was at 55% telling the board and I believe that was the Imo contract level . Senior Security a big fmo complained to Manhattan regular agents were getting their levels of comp and they shut it down.

Yes, Westfall was giving 40% contracts and he whined like a bitch to Senior Security(his upline), because agents were asking for bigger contracts(including Ben Boman). I guess they helped design the DVH with Manhattan. They even called me and tried to tell me not to talk about it on the Forum.

I've still got the same contract. My upline decides my contract, not CW or Senior Security. I guess that the newer contracts only give 40% now.

They're watching it on their TV. Not on their computer. Not on their phones. Tell me how it's not a TV lead?

I don't think you understand what OTT Streaming Services are or how they work.

I can watch YouTube on my TV.
Do you consider that TV as well?
I wouldn't be surprised if you do.

I understand OTT streaming just fine smartass.

Watching content on my TV doesn't mean the content is actually TV broadcast content.
It's incredible that you're seriously categorizing streaming ads as TV ads.

I can watch YouTube and any streaming content on my TV.
The TV screen is simply a monitor to watch the content.

You are misleading agents by saying your streaming ads are TV ads.

Last edited:
I can watch YouTube on my TV.
Do you consider that TV as well?
I wouldn't be surprised if you do.

I understand OTT streaming just fine smartass.

Watching content on my TV doesn't mean the content is actually TV broadcast content.
It's incredible that you're seriously categorizing streaming ads as TV ads.

I can watch YouTube and any streaming content on my TV.
The TV screen is simply a monitor to watch the content.

You are misleading agents by saying your streaming ads are TV ads.

Haha. I'm not being a smartass...you think you understand, but you really don’t.

Streaming YouTube from your computer to your TV as a monitor is not OTT Streaming and it's NOT what we’re doing for TV leads. We consider that a web call in and produce those as well as a separate lead type.

Let me educate you with your example. What would be a TV lead is advertising on "YouTube TV". Which is a replacement for cable that consumers pay for that has all the same programming and live TV that cable TV does. There are lots of these services out there competing for market share and it's the future of TV. Cable TV is dying.

Haha. I'm not being a smartass...you think you understand, but you really don’t.

Streaming YouTube from your computer to your TV as a monitor is not OTT Streaming and it's NOT what we’re doing for TV leads. We consider that a web call in and produce those as well as a separate lead type.

Let me educate you with your example. What would be a TV lead is advertising on "YouTube TV". Which is a replacement for cable that consumers pay for that has all the same programming and live TV that cable TV does. There are lots of these services out there competing for market share and it's the future of TV. Cable TV is dying.

OTT on a streaming service like Hulu, Youtube TV, Sling, Fubo, etc are actual TV commercials - just delivered via broadband versus over the air broadcast. Rates a little lower right now until penetration increases.

Back