Federal Reserve Truth

TDS, I agree with you on this one. In ex Governor Jessie "The Body" Ventura's book, he states that the 2 party system's goal is to keep out any independants from office and that it's a back and forth type of BS that keeps the country from getting anything done. The hands are quicker than the eye. Very good book for anyone to read called "Don't start the revolution without me"

Awesome Mark, check out his viewpoint World Without Cancer.

A guy in my church (Jason Vale) cured many people naturally, was prosecuted and jailed by the FDA.

He was the arm wrestling champion of the US, after curing himself of cancer, this after being told (and the doctors letter is on the net) he had a 100% death rate!!

The second page of this letter stated to my family that the cancer I had had essentially a 100

It's a lot of business my friends!

Big pharma does not like competition.

The best site i know of for in depth news (not propaganda) is wwwdotgoldandsilverdotcom

(dont blame me i voted for ron paul)

also check out the movie zeitgeist, its on youtube, its so eye opening!!

no offense, but zeitgeist has some good parts in it at the end, but most of it is pure garbage. All should pass on that one:no:

I'd like to know what you think is pure garbage about the movie. I can assume the beginning arguments about Jesus and Chrisianity, but the 9-11 stuff is soooo dead on the money man, rather than the lie, and I don't mean Long Island Expressway!!

no offense, but zeitgeist has some good parts in it at the end, but most of it is pure garbage. All should pass on that one:no:

I was thinking "makes the rules" and was in a hurry to get the metallica concert, which rocked!!! Thanks for corecting it!

The golden rule is , " He who has the gold, makes the rules ". Great Post.
Rob, a slight but important correction: "Whoever has the gold, rules," is more fitting.

I'd like to know what you think is pure garbage about the movie. I can assume the beginning arguments about Jesus and Chrisianity, but the 9-11 stuff is soooo dead on the money man, rather than the lie, and I don't mean Long Island Expressway!!

Yes, the Christianity stuff is a joke. I liked the part about monetary policy in it.

Remind me about the 9/11 stuff, it has been a couple years since I've seen that

My stupid question of the day is, how much of the 800 bill went to the federal Reserve. We were told that this money would bail out wall street and the banks. But don't you think that the Federal Reserve got some or a lot of this money also?

All the Fed is is member banks. So, the Treasury printed the money, they "loaned" it to the banks, and the banks bought t-bills.

Except all those car loans they were issuing (ha!)

I think the answer, Mark, is that the money comes from the FED originally, and then goes to the banks, and then the banks have to pay it back with interest somehow to the government who borrowed it from the FED at whatever interest they pay. So the FED lent the money to itself at interest that you and I will pay back? what? I don't know what I'm talking about.
:goofy:

Back