Female, 67, Non Smoker

The easiest way to check if a company is in a state is FEXQuotes. Just do a quote on those states. If they show up, they are there.

Here is a link to the free version on FexContracting's site. It will only show the companies we carry but most of the good ones are included including Trinity. Keep in mind that in some states Trinity is called Family Benefit Life. Same product. Different name.

Free to use: http://fexcontracting.com/fex-quoting/

The easiest way to check if a company is in a state is FEXQuotes. Just do a quote on those states. If they show up, they are there.

Here is a link to the free version on FexContracting's site. It will only show the companies we carry but most of the good ones are included including Trinity. Keep in mind that in some states Trinity is called Family Benefit Life. Same product. Different name.

Free to use: Final Expense Quotes

Not always. There are some inaccuracies in FexQuotes. For instance, MOO's Living Promise is not in California. It is still WLE.

Not always. There are some inaccuracies in FexQuotes. For instance, MOO's Living Promise is not in California. It is still WLE.

If you or anyone else sees something like this, LMK and I will get it corrected ASAP. If it weren't for reading this thread, I wouldn't have known about this until who knows when.

Anyhoo, MoO has been corrected to show WLE in CA and CT..

If you or anyone else sees something like this, LMK and I will get it corrected ASAP. If it weren't for reading this thread, I wouldn't have known about this until who knows when.

Anyhoo, MoO has been corrected to show WLE in CA and CT..

Does it have the right pricing? I believe the pricing was different.

Same with United Heritage. I believe they are still using the old product in California and it had higher pricing than the rest of the country.

Does it have the right pricing? I believe the pricing was different.

Yes, we are using the rates WLE rates for CA and CT and Living Promise everywhere else.

Same with United Heritage. I believe they are still using the old product in California and it had higher pricing than the rest of the country.

Yes, we are using the older rates for MT, CA, ND, SD and the most recent recent rates for the other approved states.

On a related note, we will be adding in the very near future a simplified web form for reporting updates and corrections. In a perfect world, we would be provided this information directly from the companies in a timely manner. Unfortunately it's not a perfect world and the information we receive is quite fragmented at times.

Back