FEX Toolkit is verrry smart

PhxSunsFan

Guru
or at least smarter than me
yesterday quoted 15k male tn born in 1953
takes insulin.. but of course everyone just started taking insulin a few years ago and certainly after age 40?? not this guy.. he had to figure hard but he started at age 30,, which is perfect for liberty as they ask after age 25. had i not gone thru the complete fex quote and answered started at age 30.. I' would have done app thru snl and not gotten level.. liberty got him level and a 10% comm bump... fex toolkit for the win.. $1175.00 AP

or at least smarter than me
yesterday quoted 15k male tn born in 1953
takes insulin.. but of course everyone just started taking insulin a few years ago and certainly after age 40?? not this guy.. he had to figure hard but he started at age 30,, which is perfect for liberty as they ask after age 25. had i not gone thru the complete fex quote and answered started at age 30.. I' would have done app thru snl and not gotten level.. liberty got him level and a 10% comm bump... fex toolkit for the win.. $1175.00 AP
Yep, I love the underwriting feature. It simplifies the process and it's accurate.

another save from toolkit. hopefully
lady taking a dual purpose med that is for nausea or nausea for cancer.. she said no cancer but mib hit changed her to graded.. needed to use prosperity with no obvious dual use ability. to u/w via apptical so put her in graded and wrote to u/w to ask for level..

How are they on Medicare underwriting? Justin Brock obviously getting a kickback as he’s pushing with a discount code .
It's as accurate on Med Supps as FE. It's great not having to lookup drugs or health conditions. Also, if somebody doesn't qualify for a carrier it tells you why.

Last edited:
Medicare supplement has been a massive undertaking. But, most of the products are clones of each other and there isn’t a ton of deviation in underwriting even though there might be a ton of different products.

Back