FEX Toolkit is verrry smart

It depends on what carrier apps you are using, that I believe is where you are going.FexToolkit works on anything . The other Eapp will narrow down what you use, especially what kind of signature capture you need

It depends on what carrier apps you are using, that I believe is where you are going.FexToolkit works on anything . The other Eapp will narrow down what you use, especially what kind of signature capture you need[/QUOTE

My fault again I guess I'm still not being clear enough. Let's forget all software. My question is during the sales process from the very beginning to the very end. Do you have a preference of which physical device is being used. Do you like having a tablet so you can easily place it in the customer's hands. Do you like having a laptop with a bigger screen for the customer to see. I'm asking about the physical device a laptop or a tablet I'm not talking about software at all.

I read on a face group group that integrity group Fmo’s offer toolkit to their agents . I get the top of the line csg product for no cost . Is that correct Chris ?

I don’t really understand the question.

The question is some Fmo’s provide toolkits for their agents and pay for it . Csg gives access to all integrity agents for their software .To your knowledge does integrity have some type of deal or big discount with toolkits for their agents ?

The question is some Fmo’s provide toolkits for their agents and pay for it . Csg gives access to all integrity agents for their software .To your knowledge does integrity have some type of deal or big discount with toolkits for their agents ?

What did your FMO or Integrity say when you asked?

Back