FIA with Most Upside Index Potential that Allows 10% Free Withdrawals?

Take a look at this for accumulation...

Security Benefit TVA (Total Value Annuity) using the Transparent Value Blended Index crediting method with is a 1 Year method with 100% participation, NO CAP with just a .50% spread. If you need an income rider, it has a 4% compounded feature that stacks on top of the index gain, if any for that year. The income withdrawal % is tough to beat at most ages.
The Transparent Value Index is a 5 year crediting method. At the end of the day the index is based on picking the top 100 stocks that have the highest probablity of producing enough profit to support their stock price. Problem is...the best money managers in the world have been trying to do this for a hundred years, mostly failing, but this new index has figured it out. The index has only been around 4 or 5 months, the historicals are based on "backtesting". The truth is no matter what crediting method you choose, whether it be transparent value index or any other, your money is not actually going into an index. Your money is going into a conservative portfolio (which is regulated). That's not to say that the index may not perform well, we will see.

The Transparent Value Index is a 5 year crediting method. At the end of the day the index is based on picking the top 100 stocks that have the highest probablity of producing enough profit to support their stock price. Problem is...the best money managers in the world have been trying to do this for a hundred years, mostly failing, but this new index has figured it out. The index has only been around 4 or 5 months, the historicals are based on "backtesting". The truth is no matter what crediting method you choose, whether it be transparent value index or any other, your money is not actually going into an index. Your money is going into a conservative portfolio (which is regulated). That's not to say that the index may not perform well, we will see.

Where does it state that index is a 5 year method? I know the ALTVI Index Option is 5 year. Thanks.

Where does it state that index is a 5 year method? I know the ALTVI Index Option is 5 year. Thanks.

Page 16 of the TVA brochure clearly states that the TVBI is a 5 yr. reset just like the ALTVI.

https://creativemarketing.net/tva/resources/IM-22310-11_TVABaseProductBrochureSelectStates.pdf
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take a look at this for accumulation...

Security Benefit TVA (Total Value Annuity) using the Transparent Value Blended Index crediting method with is a 1 Year method with 100% participation, NO CAP with just a .50% spread. If you need an income rider, it has a 4% compounded feature that stacks on top of the index gain, if any for that year. The income withdrawal % is tough to beat at most ages.

Correction...it is 5 yr. reset. Not one year. Please see page 16 of the TVA brochure.

https://creativemarketing.net/tva/resources/IM-22310-11_TVABaseProductBrochureSelectStates.pdf

Last edited:
Security Benefit has a B++ Best Rating. Best's assigns approx. 540 letter ratings. 375 of those are better than Security Benefit.

Does it really matter what the product looks like?

the Allianz 360 is one of the best for lifetime payouts and you dont have to give up access to your principal. I just got back 2 clients performances for the past 12 months in the 360 and even with their lower caps they did 10.8 and 11.4%...not too bad!

I'm not an agent but a consumer. I am about to fund an annuity and am nervous wanting the best of all worlds. Allianz 222 is 10% per year, lifetime, indexed, this year 2.3% but I can't withdraw the earnings until year 11. Strong company ratings but is there something better out there for a 69 year old who does not have longevity on their side?:skeptical:

I'm not an agent but a consumer. I am about to fund an annuity and am nervous wanting the best of all worlds. Allianz 222 is 10% per year, lifetime, indexed, this year 2.3% but I can't withdraw the earnings until year 11. Strong company ratings but is there something better out there for a 69 year old who does not have longevity on their side?:skeptical:

That actually sounds like a terrible choice for your goal. Are you working with a local broker? You need to be.

Back