FIA with Most Upside Index Potential that Allows 10% Free Withdrawals?

I'm not an agent but a consumer. I am about to fund an annuity and am nervous wanting the best of all worlds. Allianz 222 is 10% per year, lifetime, indexed, this year 2.3% but I can't withdraw the earnings until year 11. Strong company ratings but is there something better out there for a 69 year old who does not have longevity on their side?:skeptical:

My first question would be: "what made you decide on this product?

My initial thought is that a Lifetime Income Rider is designed for people with longevity on their side... not without.

It sounds like you need some guidance n what features/products will best fit your goals/situation. There are much better products out there in my opinion, especially considering your situation.

Hi folks,
I'm looking for a Fixed Index Annuity that has the most index upside potential that allows 10% annual free withdrawals. The customers like the concept of the FIA and would like to put in around $275k and take out roughly $17k per year. Would like an upfront bonus if possible but would prefer most upside.
Thanks,
John
If they really want a bonus I would say Allianz 365i. 6% bonus on the first three years of premiums. The uncapped BUDBI index is new (just like pretty much all of these uncapped strategies in the FIA world) but its a lot easier to explain to a client since everyone knows what the S&P 500 and Barclays Bond index is. 2.5% spread Annual pt to pt. Don't add the income rider and it's a cut and dry accumulation play.

If a bonus is not needed then 360 with the BUDBI. Regardless of whether they need income or not.

10% free withdraws on both

Has anybody studied the new Nationwide/Annexus 10-year annuity yet? looks interesting. I like the fees on the riders aren't charged on the down years and I like participation rates over caps on it. Hate that the single or joint income has to be chosen at issue though. Might be good for single people.

Has anybody studied the new Nationwide/Annexus 10-year annuity yet? looks interesting. I like the fees on the riders aren't charged on the down years and I like participation rates over caps on it. Hate that the single or joint income has to be chosen at issue though. Might be good for single people.
I can't seem to find any real good info on it yet.

Back