Final Expense - 6 Month Advance Vs 9 Month

Not very logical, there will always be a cheaper price out there. I don't care what you are selling, cars insurance, books, mortgages. People will buy value and pay for it though.

I Love LH, just replaced 2 of them. Saved the couple $300+ a yr and switch them from a graded to an immediate coverage policy.
:biggrin:

I Love LH, just replaced 2 of them. Saved the couple $300+ a yr and switch them from a graded to an immediate coverage policy.

Easy there big fella! You're using up all the inventory. You might want to get Greg licensed down there so you can build it back up.

Remarkable, which Co. did you use? LH has about the most liberal underwriting out there hence their higher rates.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Easy there big fella! You're using up all the inventory. You might want to get Greg licensed down there so you can build it back up.

LH does have probably 15 agents in Ca. writing $25k or more per month, every month.

Last edited:
6 Month advance vs 9 Month. How do you like to get paid.

What is your opinion and why.

Thanks for all of your input.

This forum truly is a worth its weight in gold.
My experience has shown that I am very motivated, after receiving a 9 month advance , in doing everything in my power to keep the business on the books within the first 9 months in order to not allow it just to fall off. You obviously have something to lose within the first 9 months if the threat of a charge back is eminent. I don't feel one would be as motivated to do so if on "as earned" thus potentially costing you hundreds if not thousands in renewals. It all adds up.

Gradually lower your advances as you advance in the biz. I'm at 6 months on all my companies. I just can't say no to a free loan. But I don't want to borrow too much even at zero percent. Don't really need the advances at this point though.

Back