Final Expense Commissions

DeltaBravo

Hello,

I am relatively new to the business. I am a lower level player in a network marketing organization. Where the highest compensation is geared towards the agents who are the best recruiters. Not producers.

I want to be a producer, not a recruiter.

I really like selling Forresters' final expense, and representing that company in general.

I am wondering what commissions can be expected selling final expense insurance as a producer in an organization that focuses on paying producers well. Not recruiters.

Please provide the most helpful response by including realistic commissions by stating:

First year's pay:
Residual:
Production level:

Thank you!

Hello,

I am relatively new to the business. I am a lower level player in a network marketing organization. Where the highest compensation is geared towards the agents who are the best recruiters. Not producers.

I really like selling Forresters' final expense, and representing that company in general.

I am wondering what commissions can be expected selling final expense insurance as a producer in an organization that focuses on paying producers well. Not recruiters.

Please provide the most helpful response by including realistic commissions by stating:

First year's pay:
Residual:
Production level:

Thank you!

You can easily get 120% first year without proof of production with Foresters.

That answers question 1 and 3. No such thing as residual but there are renewals. Easily get 7% renewals.

Hello,

First year's pay:
Residual:
Production level:

Thank you!

Just make sure you have training and leads available or you might find out that the contract level doesn't matter.

Good luck

Would this require going through an established general agent? Or going through the carrier directly?

If I were new I would rather go with one of these guys than just become a number at a company. Be part of a team. A team that has a vested interest in you/they making money. You will probably get the same comp.

Disclosure: I am not contracted with any of the guys that have responded to this point.

Hello,

First year's pay:
Residual:
Production level:

Thank you!

120 can be had if you contract with the right group. But take some time and listen to the interviews of different IMOs and agents in the link below, it will shave years off your learning curve as you are now entering the arena as a producer, good luck:

Agent Audio Interviews | Final Expense Leads and Agent Training

Would this require going through an established general agent? Or going through the carrier directly?

With Foresters you have to go through an IMO. They won't contract you direct. There are a few companies like that, so you might as well find a good IMO.

I'll throw our name in the IMO hat.

Back