Final Expense Commissions

we have several lead programs tied to production.
4000.00 ap will get you your choice of several perks
20 telemarketed leads. purchased by the carrier in the area you decide
1000 piece mail drop
e and o refund
refund of cost of you own lead generator
5 preset appointments
and the list goes on. if you can sell then you are catered to.
of course all im telleing you is verifiable by the carrier which is A rated

The 5% he is losing by taking the 110 will buy him 25+ tele leads if he writes 4k

No wonder he didn't want to post it on the Forum.:laugh:

He's probably telling the truth about getting that stuff if hitting $4K a week. I'm sure you can't hit $4K one time and have that stuff ongoing. And since he wouldn't have anyone hitting $4K a week as an average they never have to pay

The real question would be, what's the commissions and lead costs for the agents not hitting $4K?

I think you will find that's the reason he has gone silent.

I thought the whole thread was about Foresters? And he was going to cut your can mission by 10% but give it back to you on weeks that you write over $4,000.

I just figured that he was new to the forum and didn't realize that has his offer wasn't competitive here.

I would never work for Lincoln heritage and I never said that. why do you people feel the need to lie.

I would never work for Lincoln heritage and I never said that. why do you people feel the need to lie.

You come on the Forum bragging(spamming) about what a great company you work for...but you won't say who it is.:skeptical:

Are you ashamed of who you work for...or are you FOS?

Back