Final Expense companies

The sky is falling.[/QUOTE

Jd your the one who is obsessed with selling the absolute “ cheapest” product . I’ve sold the am am’s , tru stages , RNA’s like candy over the yrs yet few lapses . You sell price I sell me !!!!

KSKJ does not pay for a rating.

yes, prosperity is very high. But they take the DE. That’s all I use them for.

Almost 100% face to face sales for me

How do you fill your schedule to equal a sale per day? That would be a ton of leads for me

For what you are worth, I'm sure.

But you don't see me whining about the price of gas or the price of leads or the premiums going up. Or being run into giving away MA junk.

Just be glad I'm coming down to Gawja to sell FE.

And, I'm not obsessed with anything. Especially prices. You are obsessed with counting other people's money.

Last edited:
How do you fill your schedule to equal a sale per day? That would be a ton of leads for me

DE is Direct Express. Very few companies take it. SBLI just stopped taking it.

I'm in the field 2 days a week. That's been my schedule for almost 20 years. More like a day and a half now. I get 15 leads per week because that's the minimum order. I don't need 15 leads per week so I have a ton of unworked leads. I also deliver policies. I don't have the companies mail them direct to the customers.

I just sold 221 of my old leads in one county to an out of state agent that wants to come up here and work. Many of them are 4 years old and I'm sure there's many duplicates in there but he's coming for a week. There should some gold in there.

Last edited:
DE is Direct Express. Very few companies take it. SBLI just stopped taking it.

I'm in the field 2 days a week. That's been my schedule for almost 20 years. More like a day and a half now. I get 15 leads per week because that's the minimum order. I don't need 15 leads per week so I have a ton of unworked leads.

I just sold 221 of my old leads in one county to an out of state agent that wants to come up here and work. Many of them are 4 years old and I'm sure there's many duplicates in there but he's coming for a week. There should some gold in there.

Kudos, thats some nice grinding for sure especially for going that long

For what you are worth, I'm sure.

But you don't see me whining about the price of gas or the price of leads or the premiums going up. Or being run into giving away MA junk.

Just be glad I'm coming down to Gawja to sell FE.

Like I said Jd in 32 months I’ve built 2 times the renewals in “free “ mapd that took you 15 yrs in fe !!! My “ contacts “ at fex are jeoulous as hell how much renewals im making in “ free “ mapd and are thinking of going all in . See Jd the reason im so successful in dsnp mapd is what extent I go to retain . I saved 3 the last 2 days. It’s not to save $75 a month renewals . It’s the 15 referrals over the next 5 yrs .Jd theres 1000 times more mapd agents netting $300 k than fe agents .

Like I said Jd in 32 months I’ve built 2 times the renewals in “free “ mapd that took you 15 yrs in fe !!! My “ contacts “ at fex are jeoulous as hell how much renewals im making in “ free “ mapd and are thinking of going all in . See Jd the reason im so successful in dsnp mapd is what extent I go to retain . I saved 3 the last 2 days. It’s not to save $75 a month renewals . It’s the 15 referrals over the next 5 yrs .Jd theres 1000 times more mapd agents netting $300 k than fe agents .

No there’s not.

Very, very few agents netting $300K in either.

You can’t believe the internet warriors.

I doubt there’s any FEX agents jealous of anyone. You included.

It’s good that you are a legend in your own mind. Better than not being one anywhere.

Latest posts

Back