Final Expense Contracting in Texas

Newbie here,

Currently have my own small brokerage in the San Antonio, TX market. Pretty busy right now doing AEP enrollments however I would like to segway this into FE starting next month or January. Any suggestions on contracting with FE for Texas. I'm looking to do both phone and in person enrollments. I'm a newbie to FE but I'm looking to do my own lead generation.

Thanks,

Mike

Newbie here,

Currently have my own small brokerage in the San Antonio, TX market. Pretty busy right now doing AEP enrollments however I would like to segway this into FE starting next month or January. Any suggestions on contracting with FE for Texas. I'm looking to do both phone and in person enrollments. I'm a newbie to FE but I'm looking to do my own lead generation.

Thanks,

Mike

Feel free to take a look at main That is Ben Bomans' group....which I am part of......just a heads up, there is a guy who is in San Antonio that probably will respond to this....avoid him like the plague, he is a crook, liar and thief. Goes by the name of spurcity here.

Newbie here,

Thanks,

Mike

Call Bob for contracting. 773-782-2631 Top Stories - Polish Roman Catholic Union of America

Feel free to take a look at main That is Ben Bomans' group....which I am part of......just a heads up, there is a guy who is in San Antonio that probably will respond to this....avoid him like the plague, he is a crook, liar and thief. Goes by the name of spurcity here.

Just out of curiosity, what law did he violate and when was he legally convicted?

Newbie here,

Thanks,

Mike

Got your email...

And to be honest, Spur is in San Antonio also and is definitely an amazing trainer. You wouldn't go wrong with going with him either.

Mine and his differences have nothing to do with his work ethic or training ability.

I will talk to you Monday, but I'd also hear him out if he reaches out to you.

Back