Final Expense Contracting in Texas

Hey Krobby, you dont have to be convicted to be a criminal.....just look at Hillary...you wanker.

Oh so he's not convicted? Is he under indictment, or been issued a subpoena?
idk I would think there would be more people coming forward if he was breaking the law. Just curious.

Oh so he's not convicted? Is he under indictment, or been issued a subpoena?
idk I would think there would be more people coming forward if he was breaking the law. Just curious.

Where did you get your law degree? Wal mart? How bout you not worry about it hotshot. What is it with you? I hope you get f*ked over soon, you will deserve it. You are an ignorant nameless faceless smart ass. Nothing new with you, you always post stupid sh*t anyway. Travis was right about you, you are a faker and love to poke with sticks. Notice how no one is coming forward to defend him either??? and that deafening silence is pretty much all a man with common sense needs to notice...but I forgot, Im dealing with Krobby here....the slip meister of FE LOLOL

Newbie here,

Currently have my own small brokerage in the San Antonio, TX market. Pretty busy right now doing AEP enrollments however I would like to segway this into FE starting next month or January. Any suggestions on contracting with FE for Texas. I'm looking to do both phone and in person enrollments. I'm a newbie to FE but I'm looking to do my own lead generation.

Thanks,

Mike

Feel free to check out our Free You Tube training Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3kcfLLJJ2cZwIx0n8qaf6w

Where did you get your law degree? Wal mart? How bout you not worry about it hotshot. What is it with you? I hope you get f*ked over soon, you will deserve it. You are an ignorant nameless faceless smart ass. Nothing new with you, you always post stupid sh*t anyway. Travis was right about you, you are a faker and love to poke with sticks. Notice how no one is coming forward to defend him either??? and that deafening silence is pretty much all a man with common sense needs to notice...but I forgot, Im dealing with Krobby here....the slip meister of FE LOLOL

Oh sorry you got offended about inquiring some basic facts to the criminal claims. I guess you're assuming I'm not on 'your side' or something. Interesting.

----------

To be fair, everyone on here has been guilty until proven innocent, not just spurcity.

Not quite true, it's safe to say he had a great reputation here for years.

Oh sorry you got offended about inquiring some basic facts to the criminal claims. I guess you're assuming I'm not on 'your side' or something. Interesting.

----------

Not quite true, it's safe to say he had a great reputation here for years.

I really dont care what you think....you can't even figure out how to reply and quote correctly on a forum and I could care less what "side" you are on, you are not of concern to me.

I really dont care what you think....you can't even figure out how to reply and quote correctly on a forum and I could care less what "side" you are on, you are not of concern to me.

You seem mentally unstable.

Back