Final Expense Direct in Houston, TX

gc2020

Has anyone heard about Final Expense Direct based out in Houston, TX?

Wanted to find out if anyone has insight on Final Expense Direct's free 10-12/day inbound lead program and if it's worth the 45% comp plan?

After reviewing the forum, I keep reading about digitalBGA, Assurance, Dynamic Insurance Services, PPG, Northstar, and Virtual Financial. I also came across Everquote now offering a remote life ins agent position.

Any insight would help. Also, I'm not in a position with a lot of cash runway at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

hello: i worked for Assurance, know about PPG and Northstar (to start it is $1300) and their fees, and almost started with digital BGA (they want $600/weeks for leads)
I am not working with any of them at this time -
was recruited by EverQuote but have not committed.
Who is working with their newly launched remote LIFE agent side?
If so how is quality of inbound leads?
why do you have to purchase upwards of $500 hardware for chromebook and extra monitor?
and why is there a chargeback of 12 mo on a policy in which you only get one month policy x 200-300% commission on it. who has the inside scoop here?

thanks for feedback,

Has anyone heard about Final Expense Direct based out in Houston, TX?

Wanted to find out if anyone has insight on Final Expense Direct's free 10-12/day inbound lead program and if it's worth the 45% comp plan?

After reviewing the forum, I keep reading about digitalBGA, Assurance, Dynamic Insurance Services, PPG, Northstar, and Virtual Financial. I also came across Everquote now offering a remote life ins agent position.

Any insight would help. Also, I'm not in a position with a lot of cash runway at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

I can start you at 50% commission and give you fresh leads each week. You can produce your way to 70% level in less than 6 months.

Initial Condition - you must produce $2500 in Annual Premium off our B and C leads [ or any other source ] to earn your way into the Lead Partner Program.

TeleSales or Field Sales, your choice . . .

Phone # is in my sig.

Do you have leads multi states?
I still have resident Arkansas and 18 non resident active licenses

Do you have one carrier like Lumico
Or many ?

Do you have leads multi states?
I still have resident Arkansas and 18 non resident active licenses

Do you have one carrier like Lumico
Or many ?

Facebook and Tele Leads available in all 50 States. We don't do Direct Mail except for B and C leads.

We only use a few select FE Carriers - AmAm, CFG, LBL, Prosperity and RNA. GI thru Great Western and Nationwide.

I can start you at 50% commission and give you fresh leads each week. You can produce your way to 70% level in less than 6 months.

Initial Condition - you must produce $2500 in Annual Premium off our B and C leads [ or any other source ] to earn your way into the Lead Partner Program.

TeleSales or Field Sales, your choice . . .

Phone # is in my sig.
Is this with Senior Life Services?

Back