Final Expense for smokers

Anyone know of a company with low final expense rates for Smokers? I normally write Standard life out of Utah, but this person is 57 year old male smoker and on disability. And standard doesn't take people on medicare disability. Thanks

Anyone know of a company with low final expense rates for Smokers? I normally write Standard life out of Utah, but this person is 57 year old male smoker and on disability. And standard doesn't take people on medicare disability. Thanks
Not sure about the disability, but as far as smoking, the winner is....Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliška Jednota . $10K = $43.68 a month. :yes:

Mountain Life is in Alabama. Depends on the nature of the disability but $10K level benefit is $43.78. That would also be the premium for the 2 year ROP product. They charge the same rate for smoker and non smoker, ROP and level. Have about the simplest application you will find.

Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliška Jednota's price is 10 cents a month cheaper old man. ;)

Yes, but you take a $65 dollar haircut on the policy fee and you loose as much as 20 points from street with other carriers.

Don't get me wrong, cheep is good until the extra savings come out your pocket. :yes:

A few cents in the other direction for the client means 100's of dollars difference in the bottom line for the business owner. I'm a business owner.

Yes, but you take a $65 dollar haircut on the policy fee and you loose as much as 20 points from street with other carriers.

Don't get me wrong, cheep is good until the extra savings come out your pocket. :yes:

A few cents in the other direction for the client means 100's of dollars difference in the bottom line for the business owner. I'm a business owner.
What's the comp on Mountain Life? :huh:

Back