Final Expense for smokers

Yeah, Allstate doesn't offer policies in all states either, State Farm & Farmers don't sell Farm insurance along with about 10 carriers with Life in their name no longer manufacture life insurance policies. Northwestern Mutual is based in Wisconsin, not Seattle. Not a lot of mountains in many of those 6 states either. Forrester's isn't in the Forrest. Modern Woodmen, well what the hell does that mean. Lemonade doesn't sell lemonade. I have a meeting or I would keep going
Ladder life doesn't sell ladders or blog about the "ladder life" either.

Does North American write in Mexico and Canada?

means they use chain saws now days instead of axes and cross cut saws.

I have heard of companies having niche marketing, but only insuring high risk men working in the lumber cutting tools with sharp objects, tree climbing equipment & on the side of mountains seems like an actuarial nightmare. No insurance offered for women, boys, girls, other...just men,? Only modern ones, not traditional ones? I guess it would make it simple on a small 3x5 card to carry the rate manual.

I did see modern Woodmen produced 25% of the countries fixed deferred annuities in 2nd quarter. Granted, fixed deferred Annuities are only $400m( .7%)of the US 65B in total annuity sales. Not very modern of them to be the leader in fixed deferred annuity dinosaur products

Ok... so Sons of Norway will also cover your wife and daughter.

...and Liberty Bankers is an oxymoron because of the number of people who are enslaved by debt to their bank, that's not very liberating.

Do you really trust GTL? Or are they just saying that?

Royal Neighbors... :laugh: don't know about yours, but mine are just as much of a hick as I am. (That said, I have some very good neighbors, they just ain't no royalty up in these parts.)

... as to Transamerica and all the issues they have created in my life and brain, I think of them more like Bipolaramerica. :twitchy:

?? Never heard of them.

Just made a quick call and discovered that they are primarily located in the south, about 6 states according to the drop down list on their web sight.

"On January 1, 2018, Mountain Life Insurance Company was purchased by Terry E. Forcht and the Kentucky National Insurance Group. Today, Mountain Life Insurance Company serves policy owners through independent insurance agents in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee."

Their contact information is for Kentucky, but it appears they do not conduct business there?? :huh:
They still do business in KY under the Kentucky Home Mutual name.

Back