Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

And who's your upline? What was your training like?

Inquiring minds want to know (and don't want to read the whole thread to learn about the cast of characters).

Leads are 41.00 each, spending around 3,000 to 3,200 monthly. I'm setting my appointments myself and since most are working ages...I try to keep appointments in the afternoon/evenings, starting at 4 pm and last appointment at 8 pm.

Last edited:
Leads are 41.00 each, spending around 3,000 to 3,200 monthly. I'm setting my appointments myself and since most are working ages...I try to keep appointments in the afternoon/evenings, starting at 4 pm and last appointment at 8 pm.

110 to 120.

My conclusion for MP is that the Commission and Lead Cost that you mention are non existent. Who is offering this unprecedented combination of KING size commissions and Discounted MP leads?

My conclusion for MP is that the Commission and Lead Cost that you mention are non existent. Who is offering this unprecedented combination of KING size commissions and Discounted MP leads?

Well Agent Guy....your conclusion is WRONG. Is this post getting you upset, you even made a video on it. I posted a legit question when I started this thread and just wanted to update my experience.

I do my owns mailings. Opened my own BRM Account (business reply), bulk mail account and use a PO box....like every lead vendor does.

Well Agent Guy....your conclusion is WRONG. Is this post getting you upset, you even made a video on it. I posted a legit question when I started this thread and just wanted to update my experience.

I do my owns mailings. Opened my own BRM Account (business reply), bulk mail account and use a PO box....like every lead vendor does.
You just verified that I am correct. You just admitted that you're averaging $41 per lead! So no, you are not paying $41 per lead like you first said. Like I said, that combination is unprecedented!

Back