Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

I've sold both. You write a few good MP lay down policies and you think it's the best thing since sliced bread, then the objections and fully underwritten obstacles come into play for cheaper policies. Yes, you'll have chargebacks too, and no show appointments, and reschedules, and the list goes on. Eventually you'll get sick of waiting all day to work then several no shows, or they won't answer the door, who knows what could happen.

With FE you control your schedule on the pure fact that the majority of your clients are home in the day and you choose when you want to work, not like MP when Joe and Susie are both home from work without having something to do with the kids, and I could go on and on for MP.

TO EACH THEIR OWN.... but I have a lot more freedom with my life and write a ton more business than I did with MP, my commission is a lot higher, and if you prequalify your clients and build value in what you do you will have high persistencey in FE also.

Just my opinion, I wish you success either way!

----------

Your really showing how new you are to the industry and extremely unprofessional. I've seen you post on here and on Linkedin.

Your a baby in the business and your claiming to offer 140% contracts and all the hype that goes along with how you unprofessionally carry yourself. You really need to step back and have a new approach for recruiting.

He is a regional director...

Good for him! Still doesn't justify his unprofessional approach. A title is just a fancy name his upline gave him.

My reply was a joke. Just like a guy that is bragging about all the nonsense and hasn't been license for 2 years. He knows everything there is to know. He has been a lead vendor until he realized he couldn't come through, than a imo recruiter until he realized he couldn't get 140 himself and now a RD. Climbing the corporate latter

And just another comment...I am not sure why EFES would allow someone to come on board and all of a sudden rep them with a fancy title. Surely someone would at some type of standard. To me it is a also to their true recruiting officers

My reply was a joke. Just like a guy that is bragging about all the nonsense and hasn't been license for 2 years. He knows everything there is to know. He has been a lead vendor until he realized he couldn't come through, than a imo recruiter until he realized he couldn't get 140 himself and now a RD. Climbing the corporate latter

And just another comment...I am not sure why EFES would allow someone to come on board and all of a sudden rep them with a fancy title. Surely someone would at some type of standard. To me it is a also to their true recruiting officers
Hey Mike, how haven't I come through as a vendor? You made a 10X ROI just as I promised. (You had the worst results out of all agents that bought from this forum).

Can you show me one person who didn't make a 10X ROI?

Also, can you show me another vendor who has ever guaranteed a 10X ROI?

There's no professionalism given to trolls like you & people posting above. I was fair & square & treated you right. Did everything I said I was gonna do. And you come on here and say stuff like that. Really? Shows your true character :err:

Hey Doug, it's sad you're so worried about a guy that's been licensed for a year in a half. Shows how scared you are. Even more sad you gotta make up numbers to try to make me look bad. :no:

Here's a screen shot of my Americo production from my MP writing number from back in the day. As you can see... FAR from 90% persistency.

The biggest reason your persistency is poor is you use a product that is one of the most expensive ones for MP 30-40% higher than other good SI term products.

These plans are targeted by other agents for replacement because of the high cost. The only one who benefits is ths IMO, as it is one of the highest commission products for an IMO. The agent... not so much... considering your contract level is closer to street for your MLM marketing plan.

Compare your rates to competitive SI term and you will see 90-95% persistency and $1,000 average AP.

Skipper

Last edited:
The biggest reason your persistency is poor is you use a product thelat is one of the most expensive ones for MP 30-40% higher than other good SI term products.

These plans are targeted by other agents for replacement because of the high cost. The only one who benefits is ths IMO, as it is one of the highest commission products for an IMO. The agent... not so much... considering your contract level is closer to street for your MLM marketing plan.

Compare your rates to competitive SI term and you will see 90-95% persistency and $1,000 average AP.

Skipper
Hey Skipper, thanks for your reply.

I agree that having another product would have been better for my business. Sadly, the comp for products like AmAm's EasyTerm was like 30% FYC so I couldn't write it and stay in business. Also, the only leads available were people age 50-70 (with health problems) & i was told the Americo product had the loosest underwriting for term. Not sure if that's true or not but getting those people approved was pretty tough!

By the way, I believe you and I had like a 3 hour conversation right before I quit that agency. That convo helped me realize there was better options out there so I thank you for that!

Hey Mike, how haven't I come through as a vendor? You made a 10X ROI just as I promised. (You had the worst results out of all agents that bought from this forum).

Can you show me one person who didn't make a 10X ROI?

Also, can you show me another vendor who has ever guaranteed a 10X ROI?

There's no professionalism given to trolls like you & people posting above. I was fair & square & treated you right. Did everything I said I was gonna do. And you come on here and say stuff like that. Really? Shows your true character :err:

I think you have me confused. I never tried your lead and my name isn't Mike

Back