Final Expense Presentation by Tim W

Hey Jdeasy

Since nobody has the Timw Wakeman sales approach;

if you could give me a quick synopsis on what 4 points you go over each and every time that would be quite helpful.

ty

The idea is to use a ridiculously high amount (with a big grin when you say it).. Would $500.00 fit your budget? ...When they say no, you respond well surely yoou could afford a $1.00... When they say yes, you respond, "Well, between those two ridiculous amounts, there has to be something reasonable.. let's see if we can determine what it is.

Hey Jdeasy

Since nobody has the Timw Wakeman sales approach;

if you could give me a quick synopsis on what 4 points you go over each and every time that would be quite helpful.

ty

Plenty of people have the Tim W presentation. Me included. What no one will do is share his proprietary information on an internet forum. Still, it's not the presentation, it's him.

My 4 questions are; 1. How much? 2. What kind 3. From who? 4. When?

1 and 2 are pretty sensible

3 from who? are you speaking of the insurance company?

4 when? as to when they wish to purchase?

1 and 2 are pretty sensible

3 from who? are you speaking of the insurance company?

4 when? as to when they wish to purchase?

No, I'm speaking of the agent. That's where I explain to them that the "who" is me.

When? is now.

I also have the answers on my 4 questions page that I give them. It's not as a simple as just asking the questions and then giving the answers. It's an outline for a conversation. The 4 Questions page is the foundation. The agent has to build on that foundation.

I ask, "So why did you request information about life insurance?", then, "So, if you keel over and die TODAY, what happens financially?" I let THEM sell me on why they NEED life insurance (or don't). Then I play devil's advocate and ask them, "Oh OK -- so no burial insurance, you must have some savings to take care of it or home equity, right? (No...). What about your kids -- wouldn't they pitch in to help out?" (No...).

At that point, I ask them, "Well Mrs. Jones, I can tell YOU know you've got a problem taking care of your burial expenses. Now, I know you don't know exactly what your options are yet, BUT, let's say I can get you a program that FITS your budget... that gives you the coverage YOU need... If I can do all of that for you, would you be ready to move forward today/over the next week I on it?"

I've had pretty good success doing all of this over the phone -- they either say YES and I go on to qualify them on health and budget then set the appointment, or they weasel out and I end up hanging up on them, politely, of course.

Empowering to blow off tire-kickers and not fight your way into the home to see them. All without door-knocking them and wasting so much time listening to tire-kicker's lives and sob stories.

Last edited:
Back