Final Expense TV Leads

Seems like Greg is dodging your question, so I'll answer it. Senior Life. :yes:

Greg is not dodging the question, I just got up here moments ago. And yes we write for Senior Life Ins. Co. I missed your call Rodney and left you a voice message a little while ago.

Greg’s fighting with everyone . Greg you seem like a nice guy . The truth is you bring little value to the board . As JD said your pushing and spamming SL constantly. Almost everything you talk about is connected to SL. If you notice nobody else in this board is saying this carrier or that carrier is the best . The board is about talking the ins and outs of different marketing ideas , carriers and underwriting. All you talk about is how something asked wether dm or product pertains to SL being the best.

Greg’s fighting with everyone . Greg you seem like a nice guy . The truth is you bring little value to the board . As JD said your pushing and spamming SL constantly. Almost everything you talk about is connected to SL. If you notice nobody else in this board is saying this carrier or that carrier is the best . The board is about talking the ins and outs of different marketing ideas , carriers and underwriting. All you talk about is how something asked wether dm or product pertains to SL being the best.

OK, point taken. I realize I do promote Sr Life with a lot of enthusiasm. And I now realize this promotion sticks out. After all. most of the comments up here from brokers about the different carriers are usually complaining about something. Where as on the other hand I'm promoting something.

With all do respect, when you work for corporate America and want to move up the ladder in the organization, what other company would you expect Greg to talk about? It's called "brown nosing", "sucking up", "kissing @$$", etc. If SL doesn't do it, it's not a good idea. "SL is taking over the insurance industry by storm!", let him tell it. Just the other day he threw out his bait, and attracted 14 pages trashing him. "Advancing on debit cards is the best thing since sliced bread.", he says, until he discovered several other companies have been doing it long before. Do you think he retracted his claim afterwards?
Then he acted as if it was not spamming. As JD pointed out, some people are synthetic. You see them coming long before they turn the corner.

Back