Final Expense

I have been writing Standard Life and Mutual of Omaha mainly for final expense. But lately I have been getting a lot of clients declined. What company is everyone writing that has liberal underwriting or a company that doesn't do a MIB/Prescription check?

****Just noticed you asked who doesn't do an MIB/script check. So scratch my entire answer.****

Royal neighbors is very liberal. SBLI Living Legacy (newer product) seems to be very liberal so far. American-Amicable is fairly liberal.

Lots of others have "niches" where they may be strict in one area but lenient in another. You can learn this the old fashion way (contract with companies and read UW guidelines) or even use something like "bestplanpro" which will automate underwriting to some degree

I have been writing Standard Life and Mutual of Omaha mainly for final expense. But lately I have been getting a lot of clients declined. What company is everyone writing that has liberal underwriting or a company that doesn't do a MIB/Prescription check?

Use ToolKit.

These are things you should lean on your upline for. That's what they get paid to do. If they aren't helping you with this then get a new upline.

There’s tons of notes on this going back a few yrs . Standard life is very strict and moo is avg to tougher underwriting.5 of the most liberal underwriting Are kskj ( No idea on the new underwriting) , rna ,sbli ,am am , trustage (American Memorial) . I’ve been writing a lot more trustage lately as the underwriting has been very aggressive . Non smoker its in the ballpark of am am price wise . I’m selling off my medicare mostly so i don’t have to be the cheapest . Over the next 2 months I’ll be selling a lot of fe as i do reviews for all medicare clients . I’ll be selling mostly Trustage

There’s tons of notes on this going back a few yrs . Standard life is very strict and moo is avg to tougher underwriting.5 of the most liberal underwriting Are kskj ( No idea on the new underwriting) , rna ,sbli ,am am , trustage (American Memorial) . I’ve been writing a lot more trustage lately as the underwriting has been very aggressive . Non smoker its in the ballpark of am am price wise . I’m selling off my medicare mostly so i don’t have to be the cheapest . Over the next 2 months I’ll be selling a lot of fe as i do reviews for all medicare clients . I’ll be selling mostly Trustage

KSKJ has new underwriting?

Damn, I’m always the last to know. :goofy:

KSKJ has new underwriting?

Damn, I’m always the last to know. :goofy:

I thought they announced 6 months ago in July they were going to like 17 diiferent levels using some type of alogorithm?Is that not correct ? Did they not implement it ?

I thought they announced 6 months ago in July they were going to like 17 diiferent levels using some type of alogorithm?Is that not correct ? Did they not implement it ?

Haven’t yet

That’s a whole new product. Ages 0-90 to $100K non med.

They did tell us in PR it would be ready in a month for the pilot group, which I am one, but it didn’t happen.

The date I was given was June 15th.

It wasn’t available then.

I have not been given another date. And I ask every week.

I think they have had so much trouble with this new TPA that everything else is on hold.

Last edited:
Back