Final Expense

If the client lives a long healthy life then they are helping the insurance company and the agent helped by selling them the policy. If the client dies early in the policy then they didn't help the carrier. The agent helped the client but not the carrier.

I disagree... The early death is of great benefit to the carrier. If that never happened, most people would never but life insurance. A paid early death claim is one of the best advertisements you can have.. Of course, you don't want to do too much advertising. :biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I get that. My point is that a very controversial theory. It's what the AARP wants the public to accept. She started a whole different organization for a noble cause.

AARP was started by an insurance company to sell lots of insurance.

Whatever you think of them today is fine but their roots were a little shady.

The branches are also shady. They haven't changed since the beginning.. maybe even gotten worse.

Last edited:
I disagree... The early death is of great benefit to the carrier. If that never happened, most people would never but life insurance. A paid early death claim is one of the best advertisements you can have.. Of course, you don't want to do too much advertising. :biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The branches are also shady. They haven't changed since the beginning.. maybe even gotten worse.

AARP is one of the biggest frauds ever fostered upon the American people. They certainly do not represent seniors which everyone has been made to believe.

AARP is one of the biggest frauds ever fostered upon the American people. They certainly do not represent seniors which everyone has been made to believe.

The public opinion of AARP could not be any stronger. I know people who know nothing about insurance etc that think AARP is doing a great service to seniors and is the KIng of Kings.

The public opinion of AARP could not be any stronger. I know people who know nothing about insurance etc that think AARP is doing a great service to seniors and is the KIng of Kings.

It's strong both ways though. 50% hate AARP. The other 50% think they are good.

Back