Finding Info on Selling Final Expense by Phone

Re: Finding Info. on Selling Final Expense by Phone

Does Lincoln Heritage take telephone application? How competitive its rates? Do you have to contract with senior life to make sales over the phone? How much commission do you expect? Do you need to be a captive agent? Do you need to assign commission to them? Thanks.

I'm contracted with lincoln heritage life and certain states they don't finace your leads i need a real cheap lead program

I called and left you a msg a couple of days ago, waiting on a call back... Pls let me know if you got it....

I am looking to adding FE to my products I sell online/over phone

Thank you!

We have an awesome sales system for TeleSales . . .

Easy Issue Life products - Final Expense and Term with ROP.

If you don't find what you are looking for - ring me up.

Tom

I called and left you a msg a couple of days ago, waiting on a call back... Pls let me know if you got it....

I am looking to adding FE to my products I sell online/over phone

Thank you!

Although Tom hasn't posted here for awhile, he might still be around. I would stay very far away from anything he offers.

On the other hand, he might have dropped insurance and started his 37th new get rich quick scheme in the past 4 years.

Rick

Although Tom hasn't posted here for awhile, he might still be around. I would stay very far away from anything he offers.

On the other hand, he might have dropped insurance and started his 37th new get rich quick scheme in the past 4 years.

Rick

Thank you for the reply...the post should have been removed....the questions still exists is there a good final expense product that can be sold over the phone? Gerber is coming out with a great product and launching in some states but cannot be sold over the phone.. and the others I have found so far are just pure garbage...however I do have the market where my existing clients are looking for a policy for their parents.

Thanks

Back