FMO Companies

Gregjp7

I am a new liscensed agent. My goal is to become an agency under an FMO. I'm looking for some suggestions for FMO companies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh good heavens. You should learn to be a decent agent first. What product lines are you looking to market?

Primarily focused on Senior Market such as, Med Supps, LTC, Final Expense, Med Advantage.

Primarily focused on Senior Market such as, Med Supps, LTC, Final Expense, Med Advantage.

Be very careful of who you sign with, if you even need basic support. While many FMO's offer fair/good contracts, are above board : releases, assigned commissions....I've see there is an alarmingly amount who don't return phone calls or emails.

Last edited:
Be very careful of who you sign with, if you even need basic support. While many FMO's offer fair/good contracts, are above board : releases, assigned commissions....I've have there is an alarmingly amount who don't return phone calls or emails.
What!!, don't return phone calls, get outa here! CAN'T TOLERATE RUDE BEHAVIOR per Augustus McCray!

Be very careful of who you sign with, if you even need basic support. While many FMO's offer fair/good contracts, are above board : releases, assigned commissions....I've see there is an alarmingly amount who don't return phone calls or emails.

Any FMO companies you would recommend?

What!!, don't return phone calls, get outa here! CAN'T TOLERATE RUDE BEHAVIOR per Augustus McCray!

Yeah, for sure.....when your with a large (# of agents) agency, lot's of times stuff falls through the cracks, and you need to be patient.

Yeah, for sure.....when your with a large (# of agents) agency, lot's of times stuff falls through the cracks, and you need to be patient.
BS Then the agency is way to big for me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm as patient as my clients are.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sitting here at the house as we speak waiting on phone calls.

Last edited:
Back