FMO Companies

Still wondering if there are any FMO companies anyone would recommend??

I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Are you looking just to start contracting agents right away, hoping to make a living off the over-rides, or are you going to be earning a living off your own production?

Since you are a new agent, I assume you need sales training and not just product training......training on how to present/close, prospect....etc etc?

Are you open to selling over the phone, or are you wanting to sell face to face?

I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Are you looking just to start contracting agents right away, hoping to make a living off the over-rides, or are you going to be earning a living off your own production?

Since you are a new agent, I assume you need sales training and not just product training......training on how to present/close, prospect....etc etc?

Are you open to selling over the phone, or are you wanting to sell face to face?

Yes, I will be contracting agents right away, and looking to make a living off the over-rides. I would need sales training and product training. Any training possible to help me get started as an agency. And yes I am going to be selling primarily over the phone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Integrated Benefits, Senior Market Sales, Ritter Marketing.

Thanks! Greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Integrated Benefits, Senior Market Sales, Ritter Marketing.

Do they train anyone how to get leads, sell over the phone/f2f, and MA SOA legalities?
Any training possible to help me get started as an agency. And yes I am going to be selling primarily over the phone.

Then you want to contact either:

Frank Statsny

Rob Liano

SellMedicarebyphone.com

They all have a system for selling Med Supps over the phone.

These other agencies (I have called them), will not provide the points I made in a prior post.

Last edited:

Then you want to contact either:

Frank Statsny

Rob Liano

SellMedicarebyphone.com

They all have a system for selling Med Supps over the phone.

These other agencies (I have called them), will not provide the points I made in a prior post.[/quote]

Thank You! Great Information. I appreciate it.

Yes, I will be contracting agents right away, and looking to make a living off the over-rides. I would need sales training and product training. Any training possible to help me get started as an agency. And yes I am going to be.

FWIW you should go find something else to do. You will fail if your goal is to learn everything in a day (or two or week or month) and make a living off of overrides from recruiting agents. As easy as NAA claims that to be, it's not. If you want to be a successful recruiter you need to have a killer lead program and be successful yourself. You are setting yourself up to fail and waste the time of every person you work with. That said, if you wanted to learn to do this yourself and then start recruiting after a year or two then you might have a chance at succeeding.
Do they train anyone how to get leads, sell over the phone/f2f, and MA SOA legalities?

To some degree they will. The companies I listed are true FMO's, what this person is most likely looking for is a GA. You planning your fallback plan?

Last edited:
FWIW you should go find something else to do. You will fail if your goal is to learn everything in a day (or two or week or month) and make a living off of overrides from recruiting agents. As easy as NAA claims that to be, it's not. If you want to be a successful recruiter you need to have a killer lead program and be successful yourself. You are setting yourself up to fail and waste the time of every person you work with. That said, if you wanted to learn to do this yourself and then start recruiting after a year or two then you might have a chance at succeeding.
What do you mean? This is 2010 soon to be 2011, nobody has to go out and sell insurance anymore, God forbid, this is the age of recruitment. Sit on the beach and check in with your agents when the mood strikes you.

No offense, but never in a million years would I contract with an agency run by someone green to the industry.

You need to know more than your agents do... or at least know almost as much as them.

If your trying to recruit experienced agents your wasting your time.

If your trying to recruit green agents then it will just be the blind leading the blind.... not a recipe for success.

Go get some experience on the playing field, then take up coaching/managing.

Just my two cents

If you want to be a successful recruiter you need to have a killer lead program and be successful yourself. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You planning your fallback plan?

I am not worried about generating leads. I have a system and infrastructure in place to do that.

This agency will be ancillary to what my profession is already another avenue of making money.

To some degree they will. The companies I listed are true FMO's, what this person is most likely looking for is a GA. You planning your fallback plan?

You know I could be off here, but this is a new agent, which I assume to mean he needs to be trained on how to get leads (self-generated or purchased), the legalities/loop-holes re: selling MA over the phone, a selling system and product knowledge and naturally ongoing support.

I have spoken to quite a few, and while most of them offer great contracts and product training, they all lack in the points I put forth.
I am not worried about generating leads. I have a system and infrastructure in place to do that.

This agency will be ancillary to what my profession is already another avenue of making money.

Ok if you don't need training or support, the 3 MPS mentioned are good places to check out-
. You planning your fallback plan?

Here's my plan:

Telemarket for Health. Internet leads will not provide me with the AV and clients I need moving forward. JP's blog on telemarketing is great.

Get the Medicare going......

Open my chain pain management/telemarketing phone rooms...

You see I figure it this way, most telemarketers/phone sales people at least down here are druggies so I can have them working for me, then make $100-150 on the visit to see the Street Pharmacist (Pain Management doc).....

I got it all figured out!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back