FMO That is a Good Partner

I had a bad experience with Amerilife also. It took me over 2 years to be released from Humana. I did not even know I was still appointed with them until I tried to appoint with another company. I had to request from the carrier and wait 365 days before release.

After reading a lot of conversations here on this subject, I think my decision will be Agent Pipeline for Medicare and FEX for FE.

I want to be free to do as I want.. work as little or as much as I want. This is my license and I do not want anyone telling me where to go, who to talk to, when to show up for mandatory meetings or have any quotas.

Before I take the plunge, does anyone have anything to add? Any words of wisdom either way?
Get it in writing that they'll release, before you contract.

Get it in writing that they'll release, before you contract.

I may have avoided a bad situation. My then-FMO (2nd level from me) wanted me to sign a new Amerilife agreement to “continue getting paid” as read in the e-mail.

I did not sign it. Aetna Contracting jacked me around anyway. The 3rd world rep insisted that I was part of the new upline hierarchy. I am not sure what happened, but I had to wait out the 3 months without new production to change my upline.
All of my contracts are now with The Brokerage out of Flower Mound, Tex.
It is not by any means perfect, but it still offers me more than any other place that I’ve ever been. it is more of a meritocracy than favoritism, but I’m sure that it exists there too in some ways.

Back