FMO's and Free Leads

Has anyone ever heard of ***.org? I spoke to someone there. They do free websites for Insurance Agents. He says that FMO's rip you off through the lead programs because they are selling recycled leads and making money off them. He also says that I can contract directly with the carriers and get a much higher commission rate. He says they can help with lead generation that is much more affordable than buying traditional recycled DM leads? Does anybody know if ***.org is a reputable company or anything about them or if what he says about recycled leads being sold is true?
If that's NAIIPA(or whatever it is) .....RUUUUUUN.

Has anyone ever heard of ***.org? I spoke to someone there. They do free websites for Insurance Agents. He says that FMO's rip you off through the lead programs because they are selling recycled leads and making money off them. He also says that I can contract directly with the carriers and get a much higher commission rate. He says they can help with lead generation that is much more affordable than buying traditional recycled DM leads? Does anybody know if ***.org is a reputable company or anything about them or if what he says about recycled leads being sold is true?

www.DavidRutstein.com will tell you everything about that 5-letter acronym.

Back