Focusing on selling term life then converting those clients to investment management

I’m looking for advice on how to go about door knocking and other methods.

I have hired & mentored hundreds into the business over 20+ years & suggested to an equal amount that their current career might be a better fit. I am merely suggesting to you that based on what you have shared about wife, child & natural market type stuff, I believe you need a more universally needed product than investments to young people can deliver for you. You can work toward that over time, but I believe you could benefit from a different start or relationship. Just because you can go ramen noodle budget doesn't guarantee it will be different in 2 yrs in investments via cold calling or door knocking

I have hired & mentored hundreds into the business over 20+ years & suggested to an equal amount that their current career might be a better fit. I am merely suggesting to you that based on what you have shared about wife, child & natural market type stuff, I believe you need a more universally needed product than investments to young people can deliver for you. You can work toward that over time, but I believe you could benefit from a different start or relationship. Just because you can go ramen noodle budget doesn't guarantee it will be different in 2 yrs in investments via cold calling or door knocking

what product or approach would you recommend for someone younger and in my situation then?

Since you're asking that question in an insurance forum...

Here's the intro to the Insurance Pro Shop's Found Money Management:

Since you're asking that question in an insurance forum...

Here's the intro to the Insurance Pro Shop's Found Money Management:

thanks DHK. I know this forum is mainly for insurance but I’m asking here because it seems like many other forums focused towards financial advisors are either not active or not as productive with advice

There's also the AdvisorHeads forum, but I found them to be juvenile to my taste. But that doesn't mean there isn't value.

Ask about TheWolf22 (I think?) on there as he had a consistent door-knocking thread with his results. One of the best things to read there. However, you need to post 10 posts before you're admitted to the rest of the forum.

I am simply recommending to you that based on what you have actually shared about better half, kid & natural market type things, I think you require a more widely required item than financial investments to young individuals can provide for you. Simply due to the fact that you can go ramen noodle budget plan does not ensure it will be various in 2 years in financial investments by means of cold calling or door knocking.

Back