For Appointments

I don't know what else could account for RGI have 2X or more data in an area than Lead Connections.

I believe RGI mails PO Boxes, but that alone would not come close to making up that difference.

Filtered out apts and PO Boxes.

How does it benefit the agent to mail both husband and wife in the same house hold ?
Costs twice as much ?

Filtered out apts and PO Boxes.

How does it benefit the agent to mail both husband and wife in the same house hold ?
Costs twice as much ?

I'm not saying it benefits the agent - I was trying to figure out where RGI is coming up with 2X the recors.

I mail women only unless there is no female at the address.

I'm not saying it benefits the agent - I was trying to figure out where RGI is coming up with 2X the recors.

I mail women only unless there is no female at the address.

Talked to their sales rep...
He says they only mail 1 household at a time.
They do not mail the hard copies....I drilled down on why they don’t and he couldn’t provide a valid reason.
I don’t see how they can make and money when cost is around 36 cents a piece.
I asked if they resell the leads and he said absolutely not.
What’s your take ?

Last edited:
Talked to their sales rep...
He says they only mail 1 household at a time.
They do not mail the hard copies....I drilled down on why they don’t and he couldn’t provide a valid reason.
I don’t see how they can make and money when cost is around $36 a thousand.
I asked if they resell the leads and he said absolutely not.
What’s your take ?

Thats not a special deal with Todd . The 20% off code is on here as RGI advertised it on here . I opened an account today and used it playing around with it . It’s $380 plus $14 administrative fee on the cheap tear off card . The better cards are $20 more per 1000. If you notice only 1 of the cards says 2021 on it . I’d 100% used that because the other cards have no dates and they can resell. Crm is definitely the most sophisticated I’ve seen. Understand there running 0-$60 or $70k i believe so there counts much higher .But again you can’t use colored cards and no cards mailed back to you.I’m hearing about response problems all over the country . Mass saturation and many people filling stuff out online now.

I can't imagine what would account for that unless RGI was double mailing to married couples, i.e. including the husband AND wife i the count and mailing both even though one address.

Really depends on how often they update their mailing lists. Mailing to a stale list doesn't have the horsepower of a fresh list. Also a stale list doesn't include the new streets with the new residents.

Don’t even go there Greg.Rgi is second to none on combining data with direct mail. I believe they were actually a data company to start with .

It’s hilarious how terrified you guys are of leads been re-sold. Your clients fill out a lead every 3 to 6 months anyway. Not to mention those leads with the year and date on them just make YOUR own leads look old when you go back to work them get out of your head and get to work.

Because it’s dishonest as hell . When somebody tells you a lead is exclusive then it’s only sold to you . If they want to sell leads over and over again then charge $5 not $30 . Your buddy TTC taking all those Facebook leads that cost them $10 max to generate . They sell for $20-$25 and now there reselling in a “ mail “ like format for another $5 . Your correct these people fill out 4 a yr but when I approach them within 4 days they remember filling it out . If a vendor will sell your “ exclusive “ lead down the line how do you know many of the “fresh “ leads your buying aren’t old recycled leads ? That’s why when it as “respond by” date on it like RGI you know it’s fresh

Last edited:
Don’t even go there Greg.Rgi is second to none on combining data with direct mail. I believe they were actually a data company to start with .

Don't go where? I'm saying RGI probably updates their mailing list more often, hence the better returns.

Last edited:
Back