Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

I won’t go to McDonalds for anything.

I’m not much of a coffee drinker anyway. But I do know that not all coffees are created equal.

Me either. Even when they temp me with those 50 cent cheeseburgers. I drink coffee every day. I don’t drink it for the taste. And every time I get the pick me up I’m wanting from it. But obviously it’s not a fair comparison to life insurance.

People don’t buy “the best”. They ask which is the best. They think they want the best. But if every car salesman tried to sell every customer a loaded up Bentley he would not make many sales.
People buy “good enough”. When you reach their “good enough” spot you make the sale. Everyone has a different good enough so you have to figure out what that is with each customer.

People don’t buy “the best”. They ask which is the best. They think they want the best. But if every car salesman tried to sell every customer a loaded up Bentley he would not make many sales.
People buy “good enough”. When you reach their “good enough” spot you make the sale. Everyone has a different good enough so you have to figure out what that is with each customer.

Good stuff right there.

That's what my wife tells me when I am struggling with a house or yard repair.

Back