Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

You know JD.. seeing all this efficiency talk and the various ways people manage their final expense business makes me wonder how efficient their personal spending is. How well they manage their household.

You guys still have cable? Why? With who? Do you go to Starbucks for your coffee?? Nah. It’s cheaper to make it at home. But is it more efficient? Having it door dashed would probably be the fastest. But most expensive?

Tell me again how efficient that boat you have is? Or why you have that motorcycle. How about your car. Tell why you need that Buick or Mercedes or Tesla. Better yet explain to me why you got your wife one. How efficient her gym membership is or even worse her CrossFit membership.

If you all shopped around and were as efficient at home as you are in the final expense business you could probably live off of 2k a month and wouldn’t need 15k in commissions haha

Me personally….. I’m the starbucks kinda guy.

You mean there is more than one way to successfully enjoy a hot cup a Joe?

I imagine it’s because they’re too busy working to be posting on here. Or that they don’t need to get or give advice. And that they don’t need to prove to anyone that their system is the best.

Or the forum just isn’t as entertaining to them as it is to us.
Or big dogs don't have to bark

You mean there is more than one way to successfully enjoy a hot cup a Joe?

Of course not Wino! Only the way I enjoy coffee is the best. Matter of fact I recommend you have at least 10 different cups of coffee at all different prices. That way I can sit down and look at all the pros and cons of each cup along with the prices and determine which one is best for you.

God help you if you pick the expensive one. And shame on the company for charging so much for those cups and not telling you there are cheaper cups out there.

And you better be bringing that cup of coffee to my house. And as soon as you find a cheaper way for me to get coffee you damn well need to let me know.

Of course not Wino! Only the way I enjoy coffee is the best. Matter of fact I recommend you have at least 10 different cups of coffee at all different prices. That way I can sit down and look at all the pros and cons of each cup along with the prices and determine which one is best for you.

God help you if you pick the expensive one. And shame on the company for charging so much for those cups and not telling you there are cheaper cups out there.

And you better be bringing that cup of coffee to my house. And as soon as you find a cheaper way for me to get coffee you damn well need to let me know.

I know you jest. But to take it a step further, there is going to be differences in those coffees. So you very well may be justified in paying more and it's good to compare.

Whole life is whole life. Only difference is what they charge. In that case you don't get more when you pay too much. You just simply paid too much.

I know you jest. But to take it a step further, there is going to be differences in those coffees. So you very well may be justified in paying more and it's good to compare.

Whole life is whole life. Only difference is what they charge. In that case you don't get more when you pay too much. You just simply paid too much.

Did you know that if you go to McDonald’s for your coffee not only is the line shorter but you could get 20 to 50 percent more coffee than you do at Starbucks for the same price?

Coffee is coffee. But you certainly need more of it.
Yes I definitely Jest.

Did you know that if you go to McDonald’s for your coffee not only is the line shorter but you could get 20 to 50 percent more coffee than you do at Starbucks for the same price?

Coffee is coffee. But you certainly need more of it.
Yes I definitely Jest.

I won’t go to McDonalds for anything.

I’m not much of a coffee drinker anyway. But I do know that not all coffees are created equal.

I believe people are going to pay what they’re going to pay for life insurance. The difference isn’t that you’re paying more. The difference is that you would get more insurance for the same price.

how many times do people replace policies and give them the same coverage amount and lower the premiums? Would you do that? Or would you just keep them paying the same amount and just give them more coverage?

even if you could lower their payments and also give them more coverage would you? Or would do still have them pay the same amount and just give them more coverage?

does it matter if they don’t need more coverage?

Back