• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Foresters the new (old) Trans

Yeah their height weight chart is pretty liberal, better than most really. They're now going to take a ton of stuff standard: copd, kidney/liver disease, parkinsons, cirrhosis, hep b/c, lupus, 1 year lookback on cardiac/stroke.

Plus the normal 2-3 lookback on everything preferred.

They still knock out a ton in the front section, but all around a great product, better than where they were.

If they'd just add SS billing and an Eapp! They obviously want more FE business with this change. If they'd add those 2 things, they would be a dominant force.

Especially with the changes trans and moo are making.

What’s coming down the pike for Omaha?

Not 100% sure. Maybe a change to the app, but def a 10% increase in rates. No more 20 year ROP.

At least that’s what I’ve heard.

Surely you didn't use the fraternal certificate against them..... :skeptical:

I wonder how many Gurus use the generic term 'UL' or 'universal life' against all UL including GULs.

FTR - I do not replace often and do not remember the last Certificate I have replaced. I do, as part of the policy review, show them the Maintenance of Reserves the same as I show the guaranteed and non guaranteed columns of ULs or WL.

Not 100% sure. Maybe a change to the app, but def a 10% increase in rates. No more 20 year ROP.

At least that’s what I’ve heard.

Just saw this. Yikes! A 20% increase in rates would move them into useless territory unless they open up a niche or two. With same underwriting they may as well just close down the product.

Back