New Forum Software

Had a picture of my of my brother and some black dude on my fridge for years. Taken late 60s or early 70s. They were standing on a stage either before or after a concert.

People would ask who was in the picture with my brother and I never had a clue. Come to find out it was Lionel.

Was he dancing on the ceiling?

Had a picture of my of my brother and some black dude on my fridge for years. Taken late 60s or early 70s. They were standing on a stage either before or after a concert.

People would ask who was in the picture with my brother and I never had a clue. Come to find out it was Lionel.

Post the polaroid or it didnt happen

Not a fan so far. Difficult to read. Very "busy" looking and crowded together.

While I am all for progress, this seems to be the opposite, so far. Hopefully it can be refined. Or maybe I just need to get used to it.

Last edited:
I would've thought you'd like it @scagnt83? I thought the mobile interface was improved compared to before.

You have a good memory David! My forum browsing has shifted over the past year, to mostly on my Surface.

I could see how it would look better on mobile vs. the old layout.

But I'm getting used to the new layout. It will be normal in 6 months and the change will be forgotten about. lol.

The effort to improve this old place is appreciated either way!

The bold italic and font size boxes dont have visible highlighting so you can tell what is off and what is on.

Back