• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.
So......let me get this straight.

Avoid the fixed premium med supp costs with a free mapd plan, which has variable financial risk exposure......... by buying a fixed premium Hospital policy to cover the variable risks encountered with mapd plans.

Got it. Seems like a win win for the agent
What state are selling in that has a fixed premium for a medsupp???
Everywhere I know of, premiums go up and average of 3% per year

I love how it all comes down to $$$ for mapd agents, but they ignore the cost of having access to high quality healthcare immediately.

What's the cost of waiting a week to get pre auth on your very painful back problem? $100 per hour of pain? Or just suck it up, you have a free plan.

I love how you act as though 99.99% of medicare beneficiaries require extensive medical care all of the time or even annually.

And a majority of Medicare beneficiaries choose to save money rather than pay for healthcare they may not ever receive. There are other cost of living besides healthcare.
When you need a lot of medical care, how you have your healthcare delivered becomes very important.

I love how you act as though 99.99% of medicare beneficiaries require extensive medical care all of the time or even annually.

And a majority of Medicare beneficiaries choose to save money rather than pay for healthcare they may not ever receive. There are other cost of living besides healthcare.

I presume you are anti long term care insurance then?

I also presume you have a crystal ball of people's future health conditions?

Back